*~Debate of the Month - January 2007~* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 12 January 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
heyyy black magic ?????????????

Can't wait yaar

Cheers Big smile Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Debate of the Month - January 2007~* (Page 2)" in Discovery Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 15 January 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ok, i will b very precise. My father's uncle used to do that but he is not any more and one more thing.
i will explain it in hindi..
ok my father lives in a very very rural place i.e pahad since we r pahadi and my father's uncle was tantrik but he left becoz he said ki jo kala jaaduu karte hain unki marne kt baad gati nahi hoti bcoz they use ghost jo ki pehlse hi bhatak rahe hote hai.
yeh bhoot, pret hi unki madd karte hain....
par yeh unka kuch bhi bigaad nai sakte jo bhagwaan par bahut bahut bahut bharosa karte sacchawala..ok
haan my father says one day when he went to them with my other uncles and aunties my father told that he want to eat (dunno the name in hindi as well was ion english) fruit which was not grown in that season and then my uncle told ok. he catched that fruit from the air and then gave it to my father who eventually ate that fruit...
but these things were told to my realtives when he left doing all these...
so my fater says balck magic and ghost do exist

Letthegamebegin

Letthegamebegin

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ermm

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by savie

ok, i will b very precise. My father's uncle used to do that but he is not any more and one more thing.
i will explain it in hindi..
ok my father lives in a very very rural place i.e pahad since we r pahadi and my father's uncle was tantrik but he left becoz he said ki jo kala jaaduu karte hain unki marne kt baad gati nahi hoti bcoz they use ghost jo ki pehlse hi bhatak rahe hote hai.
yeh bhoot, pret hi unki madd karte hain....
par yeh unka kuch bhi bigaad nai sakte jo bhagwaan par bahut bahut bahut bharosa karte sacchawala..ok
haan my father says one day when he went to them with my other uncles and aunties my father told that he want to eat (dunno the name in hindi as well was ion english) fruit which was not grown in that season and then my uncle told ok. he catched that fruit from the air and then gave it to my father who eventually ate that fruit...
but these things were told to my realtives when he left doing all these...
so my fater says balck magic and ghost do exist

interesting but what happened to your father ???was there a spell on him because of the fruit???

thanks for sharingClap

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 19 January 2007 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Confused Confused Confused

what happened to your father ?????? I mean after eating ........ Confused

Cheers Confused Confused

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged
nothing happened, it was just a normal and sweet fruit...
my father is tll very healthy,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top