*~Debate of the Month - January 2007~*

Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

well i don't whether they can b caught in camera or not but they really exist and i don't beleive in the pics which u have posted...

Originally posted by savie

well i don't whether they can b caught in camera or not but they really exist and i don't beleive in the pics which u have posted...

How do u know they really exist?

i know because my uncle was doing black magic
Well the credit for most of the "ghost" pictures(the ones we find on net)goes to Photoshop.

Other ones which are really clicked by cameras, the faint images that appear, are either light reflection or flash bounces that look like ghostly image in the photograph.

I have seen some programs on Discovery like Psychic & Paranormal and i would really like to experience some close encounters like those. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Letthegamebegin - 17 years ago

i know because my uncle was doing black magic

OMG thats scary...what does it consist of? i mean what happens in black magic and how are they related to ghosts๐Ÿ˜•

well i will explain when i will have enpugh time

well i will explain when i will have enpugh time

cant wait๐Ÿ˜›

heyyy black magic ?????????????

Can't wait yaar

Cheers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ok, i will b very precise. My father's uncle used to do that but he is not any more and one more thing.
i will explain it in hindi..
ok my father lives in a very very rural place i.e pahad since we r pahadi and my father's uncle was tantrik but he left becoz he said ki jo kala jaaduu karte hain unki marne kt baad gati nahi hoti bcoz they use ghost jo ki pehlse hi bhatak rahe hote hai.
yeh bhoot, pret hi unki madd karte hain....
par yeh unka kuch bhi bigaad nai sakte jo bhagwaan par bahut bahut bahut bharosa karte sacchawala..ok
haan my father says one day when he went to them with my other uncles and aunties my father told that he want to eat (dunno the name in hindi as well was ion english) fruit which was not grown in that season and then my uncle told ok. he catched that fruit from the air and then gave it to my father who eventually ate that fruit...
but these things were told to my realtives when he left doing all these...
so my fater says balck magic and ghost do exist