Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

india9

IF-Dazzler

india9

Troublemaker

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 5:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Debate of the Month - January 2007~*" in Discovery Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged
well i don't whether they can b caught in camera or not but they really exist and i don't beleive in the pics which u have posted...

india9

IF-Dazzler

india9

Troublemaker

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savie

well i don't whether they can b caught in camera or not but they really exist and i don't beleive in the pics which u have posted...

How do u know they really exist?

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged
i know because my uncle was doing black magic

Letthegamebegin

Letthegamebegin

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Well the credit for most of the "ghost" pictures(the ones we find on net)goes to Photoshop.

Other ones which are really clicked by cameras, the faint images that appear, are either light reflection or flash bounces that look like ghostly image in the photograph.

I have seen some programs on Discovery like Psychic & Paranormal and i would really like to experience some close encounters like those. Big smile

Edited by Letthegamebegin - 09 January 2007 at 10:47am

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

i know because my uncle was doing black magic

OMG thats scary...what does it consist of? i mean what happens in black magic and how are they related to ghostsConfused

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 10 January 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged
well i will explain when i will have enpugh time

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 11 January 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged

well i will explain when i will have enpugh time

cant waitTongue