Fan Fictions

A new Fan fic: kyph (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 84

Scarlet_Glow

IF-Rockerz

Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
angel!?!?! u r ending this fan-fic?!! Cry Cry Cry noooooo..plz dont! i love this fan-fic! its sooo cute! n ofcourse lovely! Embarrassed Embarrassed ....btw thanx for inviting for the wedding! cant wait to see angad n kripa get married!! Embarrassed Embarrassed ...plz continue soon!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A new Fan fic: kyph (Page 81)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angad's angel

Angad's angel

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutest_angel

angel!?!?! u r ending this fan-fic?!! Cry Cry Cry noooooo..plz dont! i love this fan-fic! its sooo cute! n ofcourse lovely! Embarrassed Embarrassed ....btw thanx for inviting for the wedding! cant wait to see angad n kripa get married!! Embarrassed Embarrassed ...plz continue soon!!

thank you but some one emailed to stop writing this fan fic and end it i wish i could continue

Angad's angel

Angad's angel

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

In the morning all the guests have arrived and mehendi is being put on kripa's hands. After the mehendi has been set kripa goes to her room and sits on the bed looking at her mehendi when angad enters kripa quickly turns around, hiding her face.

A: kripa itni mushkil se main tumhe mil ne ayea hoon aur tum apnaa chera chupa rahe ho

k: angad ladka aur ladki shaadi se phele nahin mil sakte, ab please jao

a (makes a sad look): bye

angad is about to go away when kripa turns around

k: angad bas raat taka hi to baat hai phir saare zindagi hi to tumhare saath bitanne hai, ab jao na koi aajaye ga

angad leaves 

the wedding hall:

angad is sitting in the mandap

pandit: vadhu koi laye

aalyah and mishti go upstairs and bring down kripa, angad and kripa exchange the jaimala and then take the pheras, then angad puts on the mangalsutra, and then puts the sindoor on. Then kripa does the ghar pravesh, and then kripa and angad are sitting in front of eachother aaliyah brings a plate full of milk and rose pedals and puts it on the table then mishti puts a ring into it.

M: agar yeh ring angad ko phele mil jaate hai to kripa ko angad ki saare baate maan ni hagi aur agar kripa ko mil jaate hai to angad apne poore zindagi joru ka gulaam ban kar rahe ga

all the guys are cheering for angad while all the girls are cheering for kripa, angad not looking for the ring holds kripa's hand, who was looking for the ring. Kripa then looks up at angad while everyone also notice this. Kripa makes angad let go of her hand and then angad and kripa both find the ring and both of them bring out the ring at the same time.

1 year later

angad is waiting impatiently outside the operation theater, when we here a baby cry out angad's face lightens up.the nurse comes out with the baby in her hand.

Nurse: congratulations ladki hue hai she hands him her daughter and tells him that kripa is also fine.

It is said marriages are made in heaven, angad and kripa's marriage was also made in heaven, they are a couple made for each other. So lets all wish them a happy married life.

The end

Thank you everyone for reading my fan fic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhijn106

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWW SOOOOOOO SWEET LOVED IT!!!!! so i am guessing ria and mr.choudry got arrested?!?

Angad's angel

Angad's angel

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyconfused

AWWWWWW SOOOOOOO SWEET LOVED IT!!!!! so i am guessing ria and mr.choudry got arrested?!?

yes you are guessing correct

~Angel~

Goldie

~Angel~

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

excuse me !!

y am i arrested.Confused

~Angel~

Goldie

~Angel~

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
that was really good
so sweet ending
reaally liked the story LOL

Angad's angel

Angad's angel

Posted: 27 August 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Angel~

excuse me !!

y am i arrested.Confused

LOL there was a negative character named ria in the story

Post Reply New Post

Go to top