Page 4 of 13

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aman123

Originally posted by nandipandi15

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I always liked the serial. For me, Neel's entry gave new meaning to Vaidehi's life. They shared amazing chemistry and I totally enjoyed their journey together as strangers, friends and then husband wife.
I also adored all the scenes between Seeta & Vaidehi. I loved Maya and her very real role in the household.
Aryan's blind faith in his father was steadfast and very believable as well. Bhoomija & Maithili also got a good role. I always felt that Janaki's character was a little half-baked, but after Vaidehi turned into Bhairavi, even Janaki got her justice.
It was a great show.

I also am thankful to anu,nadia & the other updaters and the videobies.
I am very thankful to everyone in our Vaidehi forum family for letting me speak out here and enjoy Golden Member award Embarrassed I love to to share with ppl I grew close to, nadia, arjun & aman, along with BB, wish I knew better.   I met so many of you young gals! Only in the last episode, when Aryan looked breathtakingly cute, I felt your pain LOL LOL

Last, but not the least,me being a grown up, mark my words.. When you are married and living happily with your husband, you'll be glad to have Neel rather than Aryan Big smile
Vaidehi forum rocks. Ayesha, this is a wonderful thread   Clap Clap . Let us keep visiting the forum and keeping it alive. JJKN ended over a year ago, but see how alive and kicking it still is Clap Clap . Let us try that for Pallavi Kulkarni, Manav Gohil, Sachin & above all, Aruna Irani and her entire crew who gave us a truly sensible show Clap Clap Clap

qt di

di! its been so long Hug.....i agree with ur comments about the show....the way aryan was portrayed in the last epic somehow one ends up feeling bad for him.....my fav part was bhairevi LOL and the neel/vaidehi relationship Embarrassed......one thing that never made sense was that vaidehi justified her marriage with neel by saying aryans first wife janki was still alive then how did janki marry sameer?? Confused if she was still married to aryan then her relationship with sameer isnt working....oh well shows over so....

anyways i agree we need to def keep this forum going, made so many friends here Embarrassed

Seriouly I didn't know anyone here now I know Shuba di, Nadia, Ayesha. Thanks everyone.

you noe meeeee Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Vaidehi Farewell Party*** (Page 4)" in Vaidehi... Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
awesome eevrybody..keep this forum activeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Tongue

Lost_Soul141

IF-Rockerz

Lost_Soul141

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 9:37am | IP Logged
im a supporter of bhairevi and aryan

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss5stars

Originally posted by aman123

Originally posted by nandipandi15

I always liked the serial. For me, Neel's entry gave new meaning to Vaidehi's life. They shared amazing chemistry and I totally enjoyed their journey together as strangers, friends and then husband wife.
I also adored all the scenes between Seeta & Vaidehi. I loved Maya and her very real role in the household.
Aryan's blind faith in his father was steadfast and very believable as well. Bhoomija & Maithili also got a good role. I always felt that Janaki's character was a little half-baked, but after Vaidehi turned into Bhairavi, even Janaki got her justice.
It was a great show.

I am very thankful to everyone in our Vaidehi forum family for letting me speak out here and enjoy Golden Member award Embarrassed I love to to share with ppl I grew close to, nadia, arjun & aman, along with BB, wish I knew better.   I met so many of you young gals! Only in the last episode, when Aryan looked breathtakingly cute, I felt your pain LOL LOL

Last, but not the least,me being a grown up, mark my words.. When you are married and living happily with your husband, you'll be glad to have Neel rather than Aryan Big smile
Vaidehi forum rocks. Ayesha, this is a wonderful thread   Clap Clap . Let us keep visiting the forum and keeping it alive. JJKN ended over a year ago, but see how alive and kicking it still is Clap Clap . Let us try that for Pallavi Kulkarni, Manav Gohil, Sachin & above all, Aruna Irani and her entire crew who gave us a truly sensible show Clap Clap Clap

qt di

di! its been so long Hug.....i agree with ur comments about the show....the way aryan was portrayed in the last epic somehow one ends up feeling bad for him.....my fav part was bhairevi LOL and the neel/vaidehi relationship Embarrassed......one thing that never made sense was that vaidehi justified her marriage with neel by saying aryans first wife janki was still alive then how did janki marry sameer?? Confused if she was still married to aryan then her relationship with sameer isnt working....oh well shows over so....

anyways i agree we need to def keep this forum going, made so many friends here Embarrassed

Seriouly I didn't know anyone here now I know Shuba di, Nadia, Ayesha. Thanks everyone.

you noe meeeee Embarrassed

Oh right my badCrymiss5stars also.LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
aww..thanks aman..u tooo Tongue

arjun4u

arjun4u

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Originally posted by arjun4u

It was a great show.

qt di

hey qt di, i'm seeing u after a while. even classe di has disappeared.

i came to this forum looking for pallavi kulkarni and i'm leaving with a lot more than i expected. i made some really great friends and most of all i got two wonderful elder sisters (qt and classe di) and a bunch of little sisters. i feel so lucky SmileSmile

awwww....so sweet!! even i have made great friends in this forum!! by the way am i included with the little sisters?LOL just joking....

of course jessie, you are one of my sharkiest little sisters LOLLOL

arjun4u

arjun4u

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ClassE

Originally posted by arjun4u

It was a great show.

qt di

hey qt di, i'm seeing u after a while. even classe di has disappeared.

i came to this forum looking for pallavi kulkarni and i'm leaving with a lot more than i expected. i made some really great friends and most of all i got two wonderful elder sisters (qt and classe di) and a bunch of little sisters. i feel so lucky SmileSmile

aWwwww!! I am right here arjun! Embarrassed. I make it a point to visit Vaidehi section at least once during the day. Smile. I am very much here and haunting the forum now and then! LOL.

I will miss this forum very much too! It was my favorite! Smile. And of course like QT mentioned, I have met lots of great ppl including yourself and had fun pulling your leg and other body parts! LOL. And when I see the energy of all the young gals in this forum, makes me feel a lot younger too! EmbarrassedLOL

So!!!!! Beware! I am still watching over you! Evil Smile. You never know when I will attack! Evil Smile

ClassE SharkNess!LOL

huh here you are...are you playing hide n seek with you brother?? all of a sudden u disappear and then reappear. i have the same complaint against qt di, she too vanishes from the forum for a long time.

anyways, good to know you enjoyed pulling my leg and better still i'm glad you are going to continue to do my kheechai and watch over me SmileSmile but dont attack di!! OuchOuch

rightly said, these young girls and their high spirits keep me going too, they are so full of life, reminds me of me when i was in my teens.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so keep haunting the forum di and lets keep  this forum rocking!!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 05 January 2007 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
yupp...enjoy the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top