Page   of 8

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blind horizon

Originally posted by gulrani

Originally posted by blind horizon

Maria dear no need to change your views about your favourite couple becuz of us. I love u'r siggy as it is! Happy now? Smile

ClapClapClap.

But Maria ...You should consider Muneeza s name to be added as remember I still consider her as Biwi No 1....Big smile

Jiyo Shabnam Jiyo!!!!!Smile luv you .

ok guys i will change my sign bcoz for me ur views r more imp than my own n if u think k mujhe change karna chahye than i will change it for u guys..ok n gul i like all the online wives all have their own unique style of liking gaurav but it does not mean muneza that i dont like u but i think  if we compare u guys wid eachother than it hurts other feelings wich i dont want coz for me u all r equal n very special..Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauravís smile (Page 8)" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Maria ... why you are this sweet? Love Love ....kiss kiss kiss ... hug hug hug ... unlimited Clap .

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Very well said Maria...there should be no favouritism Wink ... Muneeza ko to maine pehle se ye title diya hay, isliye bola.... but you are right all these online wifes are to be treated equally .... Big smile

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Shabnam tum toh kuch bolo hi nahi... tum Muneeza ke liye mujhe bhool gayi.... Cry Cry Cry... mera toh dil hi toot gaya. LOL LOL

Helloooo   Swetal.Smile Arey yaar kya boldiya maine .....  ye rona dhona  band karo please....ok ok ok ok  I am taking my words back...Listen sweety ...you are very very very special to me in this forumHeart Sachi Dil se kehti hoon  ...When I joined this forum...I ll tell you today you were the only one who pm me first and encouraged me to come and post without worrying about my writing or so ... I still remember darling ...to woh din mein kaise itni jaldi se bhool jaon , ok happy now.    You all my adhm friends are very very special to me ,  Yesterday I wrote all these praising about you ,  you forgot so fast but rememer the little mistake I do.....cheer up girl... I think my sweet Candy is more grown up then you gals.Wink

Regarding these onlines wifes issue....I gave this title to Muneeza during holidays time when one by one all the biwis were ghoom Big smile and she was the only one , like a devoted wife was  coming everyday to this forum...so ek din mera dimagh  mein aise agaya aur dediya ye title just for fun ..... Ok abhi khush ho .....Big smile

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thx shazo for ur hugs n kisses heheheh n whynot i already change it..now iam just praying to God that they will hook up to eachther coz they r made for eachother..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top