Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

[QUOTE=gr8_mms]hmmm..jojo is rite we missed u n ur post so much... Big smile

Maria ... you have grown a lot while I was goneLOL (not really ... I was checking the posts time to time and posting as wellWink...) ... what's happening my friendEmbarrassed?

What about removing the name you have with Gaurav in your siggyWink? You do not like any of us at her placeWink? See I already forgot Saumya ...LOLLOLLOL

Thank you darling for your kind words.Big smile

[/QUOTE

heheheh..shazo i  like all of  u wid gaurav too but i cant write all the name here na..Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauravís smile (Page 7)" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

heheheh..shazo i  like all of  u wid gaurav too but i cant write all the name here na..Wink

Maria, shahnaz is right, yeh saumya ka naam to hata hi do, kiska naam likhna hai, yeh to baad mein soch lenge.Wink

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE] 

......  there are too many already fighting for the title of Mrs Chopraa...plus  many are hidden all over the world ,like in MozambiqueWink...we are all loosing counts now so that s why I agree with Maria , let her be Saumya only and nobody else should get the title yet until we come to a certain resolution.Big smile  

Edited by gulrani - 08 January 2007 at 2:46pm

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulrani

[/QUOTE

......  there are too many already fighting for the title of Mrs Chopraa...plus  many are hidden all over the world ,like in MozambiqueWink...we are all loosing counts now so that s why I agree with Maria , let her be Saumya only and nobody else should get the title yet until we come to a certain resolution.Big smile  

[/QUOTE]

thx god gul u take my side..Big smile..n u no shazo n tinu my msn nik is same n i add cute pic of my duo wid it..phir bhi u guys think that my sign look not good than i will change it..Cry 

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

thx god gul u take my side..Big smile..n u no shazo n tinu my msn nik is same n i add cute pic of my duo wid it..phir bhi u guys think that my sign look not good than i will change it..Cry 

Maria, Ok if you want to stay with your doll forever, don't change it. happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............Smile

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Maria dear no need to change your views about your favourite couple becuz of us. I love u'r siggy as it is! Happy now? Smile

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blind horizon

Maria dear no need to change your views about your favourite couple becuz of us. I love u'r siggy as it is! Happy now? Smile

ClapClapClap.

But Maria ...You should consider Muneeza s name to be added as remember I still consider her as Biwi No 1....Big smile

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulrani

Originally posted by blind horizon

ClapClapClap.

But Maria ...You should consider Muneeza s name to be added as remember I still consider her as Biwi No 1....Big smile

Jiyo Shabnam Jiyo!!!!!Smile luv you .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top