Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gr8_mms

hmmm..jojo is rite we missed u n ur post so much... Big smile

Maria ... you have grown a lot while I was goneLOL (not really ... I was checking the posts time to time and posting as wellWink...) ... what's happening my friendEmbarrassed?

What about removing the name you have with Gaurav in your siggyWink? Thank you darling for your kind words.Big smile

Edited by shahnaz12 - 26 January 2007 at 5:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauravís smile (Page 6)" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Hey shahnaz i've missed you too... though i did manage to catch up with what was happening, was never online long enough to write Smile

I missed the forum at times believe it or not Big smile... I was kind of worried one time .... that's why I sent you that PMWink.... yeah it's so sad that ADHM is over .... the forum is pretty active still ... it's really niceClap ....

Edited by shahnaz12 - 26 January 2007 at 5:52pm

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 10:02am | IP Logged

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yes Shahnaz.... we had to keep this forum alive by hook or by crook for our sake and for the sake of our dashing hero Gaurav Chopraa Big smile ....Also I agree with you all that Maria lately has become a champion of this forum and Muneeza a great poet...dont forget Teena the superbike she was the most active person in this forum , the little ones Candy still fighting to get GAU/SAU married ,Achouba for his hiriyee Wink , Jojo jaan this forum ki jaan hay, Vidiya was there with her best wishes for New Year topic for Gaurav Clap , Zara completely addicted with Gaurav s see thru NB item LOL ...Oh my God, I can go and go ...I think I am getting hyper now ....let me relax. In short we all have become a close family of this forum. the only pity is that lately I don t see Fariha the sweetdreamz ...who kahan hay Cry . We miss you yaar.... Vasantha showed up with her couple of posts.... Smile And almost forgot about the sweet sixteen greenwali s beautiful post too..Clap  Today the forum is in full blast as you two Shahnaz and Professor Swetal have brought more light Clap Clap Clap .   Welcome all.

Edited by gulrani - 08 January 2007 at 10:24am

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Hey shabnam you've summed up everyhthing so well... tum itne saare names mein ek naam aur bhi jod do, who can chide candy and achouba, who can share French lines with me and who has been an essential part of this forum being so active... YOU. Clap Clap

hahahah   ...les deux mioches ,, right? Wink  abhi mujhe aur jhoote nahin khaneLOL ...I don t won t to be kicked out from this forum so soon ....that s why forget about French ....May be kabhi kabhi French codes use karlenge ...Wink Very soon we will have to learn Spanish, Italian and all these South Indian languages too to be able to watch Gaurav s movies...    Muneeza, Teena , jojo , Maria are still puzzled how they ll understand all these languages... lately it s a hot topic of this forum .... Thanks Swetal for appreciating....Smile

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top