Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by gr8_mms

tinu..i already say so many good suft abt his beatiful smile...dunno y i like his cute si smile but 1 thing i no is wen i saw his smile i forget all thing..even main kissi bat ko lai kar upset bhi hon na tab bhi main khush ho jati hon after see his cute si smile.. Big smile

..yes maria u have already said soooo many good things about his smile..like beautiful smile, cute si smile,hosh bhulane wali smile, khush karne wali smile , ke i'm seriously thinking ,kahiin ??? kahiin maria bhi- -- - -? Embarrassed....plz batao apne dil ka haal Wink..sharmao nahiin Embarrassed

well jojo..i love only person more than nething n that is my best maham..she is not only my best frd main usse apni behan manti hon..ur  gaurav uske bad ata hai whom i love most  n like maham he is also imp for me...i just love him so much n nothing else..so now u got the ur answer..hmmm ms josoosBig smile

Edited by gr8_mms - 03 January 2007 at 2:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauravís smile (Page 2)" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

capri_90

Groupbie

capri_90

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Wink Ohh dear..his smile jst mkes my day...U guyz dunno everyday whn my eyez open in da mornin I flip open my cell phone & look @ him (since he is set as my wallpaper) Wink aur phir meray din ka aaghaaz hota hai LOL I mean..his smile can mke the most saddest or rudest person smile or atleast get BLUSHING Embarrassed it happens to me..especially in ADHM everytime he smiled at Rusty or any1..it jst made me all melting over him...overall EVERYTHING he owns on his face mkes US ALL Dewaana abt him Clap aren't I rite girls?? Big smile & in this pic..he seems to be enjoyin himself out in a party at nite hvin fun wid friends & he looks very calmin... Wink Ahh..I shud simply say I LOVE HIM Embarrassed Embarrassed

HASTA LAVISTA Hug

Edited by capri_90 - 03 January 2007 at 3:09pm

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Superbike, after the smile, are you going to start other posts about individual features?... snap mein abhi kaafi scope hai Wink LOL...

WOW shvetal, what a great ideaWink,  shud I start for individual features, although I admire more of inner  beauty and talent, but still love this idea of yours. ClapClap

but I think I will explain everything about him in your thread "only Gaurav", where I can write of his talent, of his physique, of his eyes once again , smile and whatever you want me to write. OK dear, cheers.Smile

Edited by superbike - 04 January 2007 at 2:09am

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 3:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=whynot]Maria darling, mujhe saari nishaniyaan dikh rahi hai... agree with jojo ki 'kuch toh hua hai, kuch ho gaya hai'. Big smile

kya whynot tum bhi...nahi yaar i love him coz he is the most sweetist person of this whole universe..nothingelse...daro nahi aik ur online wives se compete nahi karna pare ga tumhe heheh

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I agree Shvetal individual features r gonna pop up soon. We've started off with the eyes and smile next we could have his body, his physique, his immense talent, his clothes last but not least we'll finish off with his under garments. Till then I'm sure he'll have started working in some other project and we can start the discovering again in a new light altogether. Smile No offense to you Tina it is meant as a joke. Smile

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blind horizon

I agree Shvetal individual features r gonna pop up soon. We've started off with the eyes and smile next we could have his body, his physique, his immense talent, his clothes last but not least we'll finish off with his under garments. Till then I'm sure he'll have started working in some other project and we can start the discovering again in a new light altogether. Smile No offense to you Tina it is meant as a joke. Smile

see muneeza dear , now you are too much. LOL

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 4:24am | IP Logged
We're equal then Teena Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top