Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
i am not worried cuz i have a good faithful body who remains slim even if i eat alot!!!

but i barely eat one meal a day and that too from McDonalds and all!!!lol.....but i don't get time to eat more- i don't exercise but i play a lot of games and skateboard so the practices are exercise enough i think!!!
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't put on much weight! So it's fine for me however, I do agree it's definintley good to stay healthy. To be honest even if you are overweight to some people it don't make a difference as long as you feel good in your own skin. Bein thin sometimes is a disadvantage and nowadays, more people have started dieting just to look thin. As long as your healthy your safe because Health is Wealth!
Groovychick thumbnail
i dun really worry a lot about my weight bcoz i dun put on weight easily...im slim. i care bout my weight but dun really need 2 worry bout it
Arshia thumbnail
i think im tooooo skinny... i mean.. i only weigh 93 pounds and im 5'3.. :(
i really cant eat at all... 😒
punjabiprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Evee

Yes I am very worried about my weight! The way mom feeds me I am bound to get fat!!😆😆

of jokes apart... I think it very imporatant to be healthy and therfore we should try to eat healthy food and exercise often (overwieght or not overwieght exercise is a must)

People should manage their diets not coz one will look thin and beautiful but because it will save u from a lot medical problems later on.

Plus I think we can get rid of eating disorders once we all realize that it is inner beauty that counts not outer!

I agree with you. Some people think that to lose weight they should stop eating, and that is so unhealthy. If one needs to lose weight they should do it the healthy way. 😉

fatty1 thumbnail
you got to exercise more and eat less. yeah, just don't be like me! 😆
infiniteattract thumbnail
I think its very improtant to maintain urself coz I feel if u look good u feel good u gain a confidence which helps u to achieve almost everything. 😊
sugar plum thumbnail
well monica... good question.. i'm happy to say that i'm quite normal.. in fact on the slim side and most importantly i rarely eat rubbish... just once in a while when i get tired of the usual stuff...
luckily... i don't put on weight easily... but that doesn't mean i'm lax about it... but i'm not a fanatical weight watcher either.. i know what's right and what's not.. 😆
primrose1980 thumbnail
Good Post!
I am slim. and the way I stay slim. is taking meal only once a day plus having lots of water and juices.I am glad that the world is realizing the importance of being slim esp women:)
I believe that if you are slim, you rule out many other FAT, even gorgeous women standing next to you!
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
Health is very important. To be healty hv to eat healty food and maintain our body too. Teenagers and those below 20's can manage their body easily.. However, once you cross 30's then the true fats will rule us 😃 So tht moment we hv to struggle to reduce it 🤢 I seen many aunties in bulks forcing to jog daily. So starting from the beginning ease many problems awaits to knock the door.