Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i don't really worry either. u just gfoot abe healthy ,and you shouldbe happy wid ur body

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important! About Your body!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indygirl

O.k its very important to keep a healthy weight and eat healthy.But i see this obsession with wanting to keep slim , especially by teens . Its scary to see those 22 inches waistweighing 100 pounds  and its just as scary to go grocery shopping and see those 220 pound plus people !!!!!

i totally agree...
being healthy is very important......eating and exercise are the two main things to focus on if u want to lose weight....being concerned about your weight is good...only to a certain limit.....if u are already skinny and are concerned about ur weight...the first thing that comes to mind is that ur on the road to developing an eating disorder....there is a fine like between being healthy-thin and unhealthy-thin...just remember....as long as ur comfortable in ur own skin ur fine, but keep in mind....being comfortable in ur skin also means at a healthy range.....there is an increase demand in being thin in society these days.....dont get too caught up...if ur happie with ur body...then eat (in moderation), exercise (in moderation) and be happieTongue

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 12 August 2005 at 10:24pm

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 13 August 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
yeah, being healthy is imp. so i take a walk every morning. i don't want to become overweight.
being underweight can harm too.

VishakaGal12

Goldie

VishakaGal12

Posted: 17 August 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I Agree With You

ekta18

Goldie

ekta18

Posted: 18 August 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
i gain weight very easily and i mean VERY easily Cry ...it's very important to be healthy thats why i think everyone should have a healthy lifestyle...eat in moderation and exercise regularly...

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 August 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i am not worried cuz i have a good faithful body who remains slim even if i eat alot!!!

but i barely eat one meal a day and that too from McDonalds and all!!!lol.....but i don't get time to eat more- i don't exercise but i play a lot of games and skateboard so the practices are exercise enough i think!!!

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I don't put on much weight! So it's fine for me however, I do agree it's definintley good to stay healthy. To be honest even if you are overweight to some people it don't make a difference as long as you feel good in your own skin. Bein thin sometimes is a disadvantage and nowadays, more people have started dieting just to look thin. As long as your healthy your safe because Health is Wealth!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top