Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 July 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Why is everybody worried about their weight??????Confused Am I the only one who is not worried?????Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important! About Your body!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 04 July 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ok my metabolism is that I dont gain much weight even if I eat like crazy. However, I think to eat healthy is very very important specially you don't want to have any health complication or so. Eating fruits, vegetables and avoiding fat and ghee and stuff for cholestrol reason is very much must. After I had my baby I had some postpartum problems which lasted for 9 mths and that's when I realized that it is healthy to have excersize and healthy food as part of your routine. Getting enough vitamins, protiens, potassium etc. is very imp. to keep you fit. Ofcourse, you also want to watch out for getting overweight but being underweight is also something to watch for.

And yes, I would also want to keep my body fit for outer beauty too. I personally think it is also imp. for women to maintain their body if they can. It does add to your self confidence and esteem to certain extend.

SoNi_KuDi

IF-Dazzler

SoNi_KuDi

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i don't care bout ma weight  lol.... cuz i can eat as much as i want but i neva get fat Tongue ma tummy is like flat lol!!!

Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 05 July 2005 at 3:54am

Mysteriousguy

Mysteriousguy

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Looking after your weight is important. I went through a phase where I put on alot of weight, and loosing it was hard work. But then again, it all depends on how you feel about yourself. Don't let others judge you by your weight or appearance. As long as your happy with yourself, thats more important.

bkeero

IF-Dazzler

bkeero

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

I really never worried about my weight... I weigh about 105 lbs but I know a lot of people that are always worried about weight and health....

I think the best thing do would be make a meal plan everday and stick to it make sure you include plenty of fruit and vegetables....

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

One word of advice take control as soon as clothes start feeling tight. Don't make the mistake of getting larger clothes... Its easy then to ignore the creeping weight till one day u wake up to a stranger in the mirror.

**PD**

lub_u

lub_u

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i never worry about my weight .just don't be lazy, be active and take part in alot of sports then u don't have to worry about ur weight like meWink 

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
O.k its very important to keep a healthy weight and eat healthy.But i see this obsession with wanting to keep slim , especially by teens . Its scary to see those 22 inches waistweighing 100 pounds  and its just as scary to go grocery shopping and see those 220 pound plus people !!!!! As you get older body doesn't respond as quickly and efficently to exercise . So man slog it out !!!ConfusedConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top