Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Important! About Your body!! (Page 2)

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 July 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Why is everybody worried about their weight??????Confused Am I the only one who is not worried?????Confused
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 04 July 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ok my metabolism is that I dont gain much weight even if I eat like crazy. However, I think to eat healthy is very very important specially you don't want to have any health complication or so. Eating fruits, vegetables and avoiding fat and ghee and stuff for cholestrol reason is very much must. After I had my baby I had some postpartum problems which lasted for 9 mths and that's when I realized that it is healthy to have excersize and healthy food as part of your routine. Getting enough vitamins, protiens, potassium etc. is very imp. to keep you fit. Ofcourse, you also want to watch out for getting overweight but being underweight is also something to watch for.

And yes, I would also want to keep my body fit for outer beauty too. I personally think it is also imp. for women to maintain their body if they can. It does add to your self confidence and esteem to certain extend.
SoNi_KuDi IF-Dazzler
SoNi_KuDi
SoNi_KuDi

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i don't care bout ma weight  lol.... cuz i can eat as much as i want but i neva get fat Tongue ma tummy is like flat lol!!!

Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 05 July 2005 at 3:54am
Mysteriousguy Newbie
Mysteriousguy
Mysteriousguy

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Looking after your weight is important. I went through a phase where I put on alot of weight, and loosing it was hard work. But then again, it all depends on how you feel about yourself. Don't let others judge you by your weight or appearance. As long as your happy with yourself, thats more important.
bkeero IF-Dazzler
bkeero
bkeero

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

I really never worried about my weight... I weigh about 105 lbs but I know a lot of people that are always worried about weight and health....

I think the best thing do would be make a meal plan everday and stick to it make sure you include plenty of fruit and vegetables....

prem_diwani IF-Dazzler
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

One word of advice take control as soon as clothes start feeling tight. Don't make the mistake of getting larger clothes... Its easy then to ignore the creeping weight till one day u wake up to a stranger in the mirror.

**PD**

lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i never worry about my weight .just don't be lazy, be active and take part in alot of sports then u don't have to worry about ur weight like meWink 
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
O.k its very important to keep a healthy weight and eat healthy.But i see this obsession with wanting to keep slim , especially by teens . Its scary to see those 22 inches waistweighing 100 pounds  and its just as scary to go grocery shopping and see those 220 pound plus people !!!!! As you get older body doesn't respond as quickly and efficently to exercise . So man slog it out !!!ConfusedConfused

Go to top