Fan Fictions

PYAR HUMKO HONE LAGA(updt after long time (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
thnxx guyz next part will be ouit sometimez soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PYAR HUMKO HONE LAGA(updt after long time (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Part 7

The next morning he woke up very early cause he was very excited and hadn't slept almost the whole night. He went and took a shower brushed his teeth and all that stuff. Then he came out in a towel and tried to figure out what he should wear. He thought he should wear something traditional so he wore a kafni. Then he put on some cologne. He then yelled for ramukaka to bring him breakfast in the room. While Ramukaka cam manthan was in front of his mirror and deciding how he should tell KT. He was just staring at the mirror at his face. Ramukaka came all of a sudden knocking which awoken Manthan. Ramukaka put the brteakfast on the table and manthan told him to call KT. Then he looked in the mirror and saw KT's face. He said, "KT jab bhi tumhe milh tah hoon mein tumare chehre mein koh jata hoon. Tumara chehra dekhke mera dil dhadak tah ootna hain. Tumara naam sunke mujhe kuch hota hain. KT I love you." The he saw KT and she heard so she gave manthan a hug and manthan kept saying I love you I love you a lot.

Then the door knocked. And manthan realized it was just a dream. KT was there.

KT: tum kise I love you I love you keh rahe the. Huh? Aur woh sab romantic bate?

MAnthan: KT mein woh.

KT: tumari girlfrnd dekhai di kya.

Manthan was very shy all of a sudden. Then KT remembered manthan called her for something

KT: hain tumne muujhe bulaya tha.

Manthan: woh yehi kehne kileye

KT: kya? keh tum yeh kisse keh rahe the

Manthan: hain.

KT; kisse keh rahe the.

Manthan swallowed his spit. He had butterflys in his stomach then..

Manthan: Tumhe

KT was shocked.

KT: kyat um mujhse pyar karte ho

Manthan: hain bohot. Kyat um mujhse pyar karti ho

Kt: umm im sorry manthan mein tumse pyar nahi karti mera matlab tumare paas koi job nahi hain sara din tum bar mein ya kissi ki party mein hote ho aur tum mere type ke nahi ho.

Manthan: lekin KT

KT: im sorry manthan I just dont

Tulsidadi heard this.

Tulsi: kya just don't. Kt batavo na.

KT: kuch nahi.

Manthan left he had such a sad face and he was crying. Then KT left. Tulsi was confused? She thought: is KT the person Manthan loves. Then she saw something on the table.

Preview: She reads the letter

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
sorri its soo short the next part iz gonna be very long

anjubishwakarma

Goldie

anjubishwakarma

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged
aww ... Poor manthan Cry
PLz continues soon Clap

aisha1

Goldie

aisha1

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
hai kt u broke my darlingsss dil Angry

hey manthannnnn Cry Cry
cont sooon

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Part 8

She picked up the letter and read it.

Tulsi(in her thoughts): oh so it was KT, then I wondor why manthan was just so sad and what the conversation about KT and Manthan was about if only I had come a little earlier. Ohh mujhe lagta hai ke KT bhi Manthan ko pyar karti hai lekin phir bhi mein Tanya ya KAran ko ja ke pooch thi hoon shayad oonhe pata ho

So tulsi goes to Tanya and Karans room. Karan was in there on his laptop. When he saw tulsi he shut the laptop.

Karan: Maa aap yahan kya kar rahi ho. Kuch kam tha kya?

Tulsi: Karan mujhe nahi pata ke tumhe ye pata hain ke nahi lekin Manthan KT se pyar karta hai.

Karan: yeh aap kya keh rahi hain..manthan KT se pyar karta hai?

Tulsi: hain yeh dekho manthan ne mujhe kat lika hain ussme likha hain I love KT.

Karan read the letter and had a shocked face.

Tulsi: Mein kya karoon. Mujhe lagta hain ke KT bhi manthan se pyar karti hain kyunki kal raat ko KT aur Manthan saath mein te aur iss liye.

Karan: Theek hai maa aap job hi kaho voh.

Tulsi(thoughts): mein saab koh surprise karti hoon aur Archita ki birthday do din mein hi hai to phir mein un dono ki shaddhi announce karrongi..hain yehi theek rahega.

Tulsi went downstairs and everyone was sitting down waiting for Archita to come so they can ask her what she wants to do for her birthday.

Tulsi: Archita aayi ya nahi.

Just then Archita came out

Archita: hain dadi mein aagayi

Tulsi: tum ne decide kiya ke tum kya karma chahti ho

Mohini: kya karma chahti ho kya meri beti ki birthday hain ek bariya si party hongi kya pata koi handsome sa ladka mari beti koh pasand kar chahe

Archita hit her head with her hand

Archita: no mom. I don't want a big party. Mujhe sirf aapni puri family saath mein jahiye aur do char mere friends. Bas mujhe yeh badhi party nahi rakhni.

Mohini: Lekin Archita.

Archita: nahi mom maine keh diya na

Harsh: Theek hai toh phir agar Archita ko party nahi rakhni koi usse force nahi karega

Everyone saw harsh and was delighted. He was on a business trip and was back without telling no one. Archita ran and gave him a hug.

Everyone went into each others room and Harsh and Karan and them went straight to talking in office stuff about the meeting a stuff. Tulsi went to KT's room.

KT: baa aap. Kuch kam tha

Tulsi: KT beta manthan tum se bohot pyar karta hai. Kya tum usse pyar karti ho.

KT: baa mein..

Tulsi interrupted: who bohot acha ladka hain aur phir agar iss ghar mein tumari shaadi hui toh phir isse acha rishta tumhe kaha milega.

Kt thought for a minute then saw Tulsi's desperate-face-for-a-yes face and said

KT: baa theek hai mein manthan se shaddi karoongi

Tulsi was happy: kya? Theek hai tum kissi se kuch kehna nahi mein sab ko surprise dena chahthi hoon. Mujhe toh hamesha se hi lagta tha ke tum dono bohot pyari so jodi ho

Tulsi then left.

KT(thought): baa ke liye maine hain keh di plus sach mein manthan mujhse bohot pyar karta hai aur shayad meri vajase voh sudar jaye aur kam karne lage.

Meanwhile Manthan was in his room crying like a little cute baby. Bhoomi then came in and saw him crying. Then she was shocked and walked over to manthan's bed and sat down next to him.

Bhoomi: bhai, kya hua tum roh kyun rahe ho?

Manthan: Bhoomi now I know why those people say that the greatest pain is to love and not to get love in return

Bhoomi: Why

Manthan: because im in love with a girl who doesn't love me because I don't have a job and I flirt with a lot of girls and stuff like that so basically she thinks I'm not her type.

Bhoomi: kaun hain who lucky gurl.

Manthan: KT

Bhoomi: Kya?

Manthan: Yes bhoomi, im in love with KT.

Bhoomi(thoughts): no this cannot happen… mujhe meri bhai ki zindagi uss kt ke vaagase nahi bugadne doongi..lekin usne to kahan ke voh usse pyar nahi karti. KT tum ne aapne app ko bachaliya.

Manthan: bhoomi tum kya soch rahi ho

Bhoomi: kuch nahi

Preview: Archita's b-day

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
sorrie guys havent been able to update the next update will be on monday or tuesday cuz i have testin so im not ale to write..well hope u like it!

Mirza1

Mirza1

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
its graet good luck on your test1 and continue soon
! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top