Fan Fictions

PYAR HUMKO HONE LAGA(updt after long time (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 3:33am | IP Logged
oh shucks.. this is a fanfic???? I thought this was a scene from the real serial..  I thought Mathan was really falling in love with Kt and that you were not liking this.. in serial I meant.. lol.. LOL

nicely written though... Clap

Edited by sweta01 - 03 January 2007 at 3:34am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PYAR HUMKO HONE LAGA(updt after long time (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
haha.no no...its a fanfic...i guess...well thanks for the comments and ill try to make the scenes longer if i can cause my school jus started and stuff so i dont really have time to think about it...i can still type but still....imma right a lil more later....bye-bye

<3 Tanvi

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
heyyy tanvii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continuee!! haha this awesomee ;)

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

KT leaves angrily and accidently bumps into Bhumi.Bhumi gets mad and yells,"Dekh kar nahi chal sakti. aandhi ho gayi ho." manthan hears and comes. he asks bhoomi,"kya hua bhoomi. tum itna chila kyun rahi ho," bhoomi tells him a little calmly but still mad,"chilow nahi to aur kya karu.yeh KT mujse takra gayi. mera sara mood karab ho gaya." manthan look at kt but she's not there. he looks back at bhoomi and says,"Dont worry bhumi. uspe itna dyan mat doh. woh toh hamesha aisa karti rehti hai. gawar kahi ki" Bhoomi ignoring manthan, leaves manthan goes back to the living room.

meanwhile kt is going to her room when tulsi calls her,"krishna tulsi...meri pooja ki tali lana
zara living room mein shayad hain" kt says,"hain baa lati hoon"
she goes to the living room. manthan is there too. when manthan notices her he mumbles 'gawar' like always. kt is looking everywhere in the room, but she can't find it. manthan getting annoyed asks her in agry voice,"tum kya doond rahi ho.mujhe disturb ho raha hai...mein party ki tayari kar raha hoon aur tum...patanahi" kt says,"mujhe tulsiba ne pooja ki tali doond ne ko kaha tha. usne kaha ke pooja ki tali living room mein hain shayad." manthan says,"shayad living room mein hai."kt then replies,"hain shayad living room mein hain..mujhe kaise pata hoga ke tali kaha hai." manthan says,"tumhe nahi pata par mujhe toh pata hai' kt get mad and says,"tumhe pata hai toh tum mera time kyun waste kar rahe ho. sidhe sidhe baata nahi saakte kaha hai." manthan laughs and says,"tumne pucha nahi ke maine pooja ki tali dekhi hai.. mujhe laga ke tum poocho gi hamesha mera bheja kah thi ho to shayad is bar bhi kahogi yeh soch kar." kt gets annoyed and asks"tihk hai. lekin pooja ki tali kaha hai." manthan says,"uss room mein." he points to the room.
kt walks angrily into the room.she looks around and around but can't find it anywhere. so after while of effort she yells,"kahan hain" manthan gets pissed again and says,"Uss cupboard pe hain.uske upar". kt looks around and spots a small stool. she takes the stool and put is by the cupboard. she climbs it and and reaches on top of it.
she couldn't find it so she yells again,"manthann...mujhe nahi mil rahi." manthan gets irratated so he decides to jus give it to her. when he goes in the room kt is about to fall so without thinking manthan just runs and catches her. for the first time manthan looks straight into kt's eyes.(song pyar humko hone laaga plays from tum bin) he looks at her eyes and holds on to her. kt doesnt notice that manthan is staring at kt because she is too busy saying oww cause she sprained her ankle. manthan doesnt hear anything because he is too busy staring at kt. Tulsi hears kt yelling so she goes into the room saying," maine tumhe pooja ki tali lano ko kaha tah aur tum chilah rahi ho. kya hua. kya baat hai." kt syays,"mein tali hi la rahi thi lekin mujhe mil nahi rahi thi isiliye maine cupborad pe check kiya.phir mein ghir gaye aur mere par mein moch agayee. shukar karo ke manthan ne mujhe bacha liya warna kya kuch nahi ho jata.lekin yeh manthan mujhe chor nahi raha" manthan is still staring at kt and holding on to her. tulsi says,"Manthan." and manthan suddenly awwakes from kt's face and lets go of her. he looked at tulsi and went to his room.....

Edited by desichick4eva - 08 April 2007 at 8:08pm

complication

Goldie

complication

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Aww, I'm totally smiling! Loved it, continue soon!
Kajal

preeti015

Goldie

preeti015

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed wow... Clap Clap Clap

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
wow, it was realli good!!!

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 04 January 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta01

oh shucks.. this is a fanfic???? I thought this was a scene from the real serial..  I thought Mathan was really falling in love with Kt and that you were not liking this.. in serial I meant.. lol.. LOL

nicely written though... Clap

haha..thanxx what did you write before you edited it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top