PYAR HUMKO HONE LAGA(updt after long time

Posted: 17 years ago

this is soo bad....but i still post it....i dont like it...it isnt good like the other ones....thats what i think.....i know its bad😕😆

Part 1

Manthan is passing hrough the hallway whenn he sees KT. KT is trapped because her dupatta is stuck. She is trying to get it out when Manthan comes over and see. He helps her out. Manthan stares at her and leaves while mumbling the word 'gawar'. Kt thinks to herself,"Iska problem kya hai. YEh hamesha mujhe gawar bulaya karta hai.Ek din mein usse batadoonge ke mein gawar nahi hoon." Then she does a hmmph and leaves.

She goes to the kitchen to see what's cooking. In the kitchen she meets with Pari and Archita. They were talking about their ideal husbands or ideal guy that they'll fall in love with. She askes,"Kya Chalraha hai, tum log kya batte kar rahe ho" Pari says,"hum ye soch rahe te ke jab hum shaadi karenge toh hamara pati kaisa hoga" Archita says"arre kt tum batao na. tumhe kaisa pati jahiye"kt says"mujhe....mujhe ek aisa patu jahiye joh sirf mujhe nahi balki sare parivaar ko kush rake.Jo baro ki izat kare, bhagwa ki puja kare. joh mujhe bohot pyar kare. jab humare bache ho to uska kyal rakhe aur usse kush rakhe. ek aisa pati..."just them manthan inturrupts,"bas bas. jaisa ladka tumhe jahiye woh tume kabhi nahi milega...aur joh milsakta hai woh tum kabhi nahi jahogi..aur tum to aise keh rahi ho jaise tum kud hi aapna pati bana rahi ho." no one knew he was there and listening. then he started to laugh and left the room. Archita said,"tum iski baton ka bura mat mano.yeh hain hi aisa." kt ignores archita and left the room angrily.

told you its bad😕

its my first one

give me some improvemnt ideas

Edited by desichick4eva - 16 years ago

theres still more to come..i have to go so ill post it tomorrow or so depending if u guys like it or not...the first main part is still gonna come tho

PLEASE DO REPLY IF YOU READ IT...IF YOU WANT....TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT...

there will be an index to where the parts are located...

part 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/507540

part 2: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=507540&T PN=2

part 3: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=507540&T PN=3

Part 4: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?RTE=1&TID=507540 &KW=desichick4eva&TPN=4

Part 5: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?RTE=1&TID=507540 &KW=desichick4eva&TPN=4

Part 6: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=507540&TPN=5 &#9975768

its very very nice...and continue soon..waiting..haha 😆 😉
i rly enjoyed it! 👏 continue soon!
oh come one, you know that was good! can't wait for more!!! oh, and a suggestion for improvement, hmm... it would be- make your parts waaaayyy longer from now on😉
oh shucks.. this is a fanfic???? I thought this was a scene from the real serial..  I thought Mathan was really falling in love with Kt and that you were not liking this.. in serial I meant.. lol.. 😆

nicely written though... 👏 Edited by sweta01 - 17 years ago
haha.no no...its a fanfic...i guess...well thanks for the comments and ill try to make the scenes longer if i can cause my school jus started and stuff so i dont really have time to think about it...i can still type but still....imma right a lil more later....bye-bye

<3 Tanvi
heyyy tanvii plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continuee!! haha this awesomee ;)

KT leaves angrily and accidently bumps into Bhumi.Bhumi gets mad and yells,"Dekh kar nahi chal sakti. aandhi ho gayi ho." manthan hears and comes. he asks bhoomi,"kya hua bhoomi. tum itna chila kyun rahi ho," bhoomi tells him a little calmly but still mad,"chilow nahi to aur kya karu.yeh KT mujse takra gayi. mera sara mood karab ho gaya." manthan look at kt but she's not there. he looks back at bhoomi and says,"Dont worry bhumi. uspe itna dyan mat doh. woh toh hamesha aisa karti rehti hai. gawar kahi ki" Bhoomi ignoring manthan, leaves manthan goes back to the living room.

meanwhile kt is going to her room when tulsi calls her,"krishna tulsi...meri pooja ki tali lana
zara living room mein shayad hain" kt says,"hain baa lati hoon"
she goes to the living room. manthan is there too. when manthan notices her he mumbles 'gawar' like always. kt is looking everywhere in the room, but she can't find it. manthan getting annoyed asks her in agry voice,"tum kya doond rahi ho.mujhe disturb ho raha hai...mein party ki tayari kar raha hoon aur tum...patanahi" kt says,"mujhe tulsiba ne pooja ki tali doond ne ko kaha tha. usne kaha ke pooja ki tali living room mein hain shayad." manthan says,"shayad living room mein hai."kt then replies,"hain shayad living room mein hain..mujhe kaise pata hoga ke tali kaha hai." manthan says,"tumhe nahi pata par mujhe toh pata hai' kt get mad and says,"tumhe pata hai toh tum mera time kyun waste kar rahe ho. sidhe sidhe baata nahi saakte kaha hai." manthan laughs and says,"tumne pucha nahi ke maine pooja ki tali dekhi hai.. mujhe laga ke tum poocho gi hamesha mera bheja kah thi ho to shayad is bar bhi kahogi yeh soch kar." kt gets annoyed and asks"tihk hai. lekin pooja ki tali kaha hai." manthan says,"uss room mein." he points to the room.
kt walks angrily into the room.she looks around and around but can't find it anywhere. so after while of effort she yells,"kahan hain" manthan gets pissed again and says,"Uss cupboard pe hain.uske upar". kt looks around and spots a small stool. she takes the stool and put is by the cupboard. she climbs it and and reaches on top of it.
she couldn't find it so she yells again,"manthann...mujhe nahi mil rahi." manthan gets irratated so he decides to jus give it to her. when he goes in the room kt is about to fall so without thinking manthan just runs and catches her. for the first time manthan looks straight into kt's eyes.(song pyar humko hone laaga plays from tum bin) he looks at her eyes and holds on to her. kt doesnt notice that manthan is staring at kt because she is too busy saying oww cause she sprained her ankle. manthan doesnt hear anything because he is too busy staring at kt. Tulsi hears kt yelling so she goes into the room saying," maine tumhe pooja ki tali lano ko kaha tah aur tum chilah rahi ho. kya hua. kya baat hai." kt syays,"mein tali hi la rahi thi lekin mujhe mil nahi rahi thi isiliye maine cupborad pe check kiya.phir mein ghir gaye aur mere par mein moch agayee. shukar karo ke manthan ne mujhe bacha liya warna kya kuch nahi ho jata.lekin yeh manthan mujhe chor nahi raha" manthan is still staring at kt and holding on to her. tulsi says,"Manthan." and manthan suddenly awwakes from kt's face and lets go of her. he looked at tulsi and went to his room.....

Aww, I'm totally smiling! Loved it, continue soon!
Kajal