Favourite Dialogues from TD!!

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi

I was going through some of the old episodes and watching some good scenes and some dialogues are just too good used in TD. I enjoyed TD after a long time becos i watched the old eps as at present it is nothing but depressing and guess what it worked...

So i decided to put up some of my fav dialogues from the eps i saw:

1) Mujhe tumhari haathon meri barbad hona manzoor hail (jail scene)

2) Mein nasha mein hoon isliye to keh pa raha hoon...ILU (Night scene)

3) Disha tum bhi kahoon na u love mein (telephone scene after sumi chucks him out)

4) Mein is baat ki ijazaat kabhi nahin doon gi ke tumhari haath kisi aur ki maang sajayein (Disha to Dk after Havan)

5) Haan DK mein tumhari beghair nahin reh sakti ek pal nahin ek din nahin...(Disha after she says ILU)

I have too many but these from the the epsiodes i saw today and i thought it woul dbe a good idea if you guys share some too it will be nice to cheer everyone up...

Samy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbuddy thumbnail

Thanx Samy

Even I did the same thing, watched the old videos, especially the Havan episode & its continuation. I liked the convo between Pori & Sumi when Sumi asks Pori to go & get Kund

Pori: "Abb yeh kund matlab kya hota hain, kundi yaani flower pot jis mein pedh lagaate hain, yaa darwaaze ki kundi, nahin kaanda uimaa main actress hi achhi aar parcheena"

Even Pori acted well in this scene. Wat do u say

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

CB i agree exactly i watched Havan eps, ILU scenes and also clips of DKin jail. I think it cheered me up alot and it has made me think positive this therpy has worked even though it involves Guhas's so i am surprised but smiling now...

Yes i agree that was a good part another one..

Is puri duniay mein ek insaan hai jo meri fitrat ko badal sakta hai aur tum janti hoon na woh insaan kon hai..sirf tum disha..(DK bandaging Disha after she gets hurt by Gargi)

samy

coolbuddy thumbnail

Another scene after the party

DK teasing Disha: "Jalan to hori hain ki main puri shaam Porineeta ke saath tha."

Though Dish had not confessed her love for him & the small arguments were really worth watching. Now times have change. Its more of a crime serial than a love story. Murder, Jail, Suicide, Miscarriage & sudden death.😕

Princes_Mad! thumbnail

ok here r mine:

1.) RAIN SCENE - DK to Disha - mere kehne par toh tumne chura pehna nahin aur ab jab tum mujhse door rehne lagi ho toh chura pehenliya!! Disha to DK - DK, tumse door jaane ke baad hi mujhe ehsaas hua ke meri zindagi mein tumhari kya ehamyat hai, jo mein tumhe bhi kabhi bata nahin saki!!

2.) DISHA U R SOUNDIN LIKE MA WIFE - DK tum itni sharab kyun pete ho, Disha uno wat ur soundin like my wife!!

3.) ON DA PHONE - Disha tum shaadi ke baad pehle baar ghar se baar rahi ho im missing u!!

4.) JAIL SCENE -  Waise tum is sari mein bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho

5.) I L U DK - i luv u dk, i really do mein tumhare bagair nahin jesakti, mein kitne dinnon se tumhe yeh baat kehna chahti thi

6.) I LUV U DISHA - Agar roshni se tumhe sharam aati hai tum kaho toh lights off kardon!!

Well they were all absolutely super scenes as well as diolouges wat a topic Samy well done!!

Luv Mad!!

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

CB i agree it is more of a murder detective serial now..😆😆

Another one i saw today was the rain ep:

DK to Disha:

Kabhi phool wala dekh raha, wahan chai wala dekh raha tha aur ab driver dekh raha...kal tum kaho gi chaad dekh rahe  hain, sitare dekh rahe hain, phool dekh rahein hain...maat dekho

This was a cool part..

samy

coolbuddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princes_Mad!

4.) JAIL SCENE -  Waise tum is sari mein bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho

Wow! Mad

These R really great. Actually after watching the promo of the above scene I was prompted to watch TD again. I was surprised at DK's acting. He was so cool & calm shown flirting with his wife from behind the bars. It was amazing scene.

Frankly after watching the initial episodes of TD & the lead couples specially Indy, I dropped the idea of continuing. But its all b'coz of DK i got addicted to this serial.

Minluvsdrav thumbnail

hey guys i agree all those dailogues from TD ae amazing there hav been so many sicne iv started watching in jan!

i liked the scene after the rain scene when DK was at home and he tells Sum "men meri pathni se both pyar kartha hou"

he then luks at pori and says "jaan se bhi jhaada"

i think i got those right im writin em from memory.

luv

minnie

Sumayya thumbnail

Alll the dialogues u guys have posted so far are brilliant!! Especially the one where DK says he wouldnt mind getting ruined in the hands of Disha..and when hes teasing her about the son and moon also looking (after the rain scene)...sooo sweeeet!

I also love Disha's lines..when she says..'mein DK ke elava kissi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahin sakhti'..awwwwwwwwwwww (not exact lines im sure..but similar)

Also when she told Ved 'agar mein kissi ko pyaar kar sakhti hu, to woh sirf DK hoga'..something like that..

Then she told Ved after unning away from the mandap 'Mera pyaar, meri jaan..sirf DK hein' (again..something along them lines)

Mamta_ thumbnail

tx samy.........

those were some of my fav's too, especially the jail scene & dialogues........although i am yet to watch disha ILU & rain scene this coming week.........

CB i watched the pori kund scene this past week...........i watched that scene like 5-6 times & laughed so hard everytime she said "abh yeh kundddd matlab kya hota hai???"😆😆😆............& to top it off she thought it may be kanda(onion).........silly girl😆😆😆

Mamta