Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 4 

This Chapter was filled with Geet's sad realization about Maan 
now she realizes all she is for him is just someone that makes his life difficult 
he considers her to be stupid , avoids her and ignores her 
Geet on the other hand has never taken anyone's taunts to her heart and stayed 
just the way she is but after Maan hurting her so deeply she decides she will stay away from him 
but it seems like Maan's mother got some secret information out of Maan 
as why will he talk about love and Geet when he does not like her 
but whatever his mother said makes me believe somewhere he does care for Geet 

He does care just not admitting 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 5 

So Maan telling his mother he does not love was actually telling his 
his mother that he indeed loves Geet 
so hearing the rumors that Geet was with Jai certainly did something to Maan 
his jealousy and possessiveness came out 
and I have to say Geet for once really tried to show him she is moving on 
but this only increased his possessiveness for her and wow he actually kisses
Geet and tells her there are still much more kisses to come 

He feels but now show time as Geet doing it for years now
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update 

Geet is hurt with Maan behaviour 
She spend time with Jay 
Which her friends forced her 
Maan was angry 
Yeh banda poora pagal hai 
First he can't tolerate Geet 
And now can't see with anyone else 
Moreover he kissed her 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 

Thnx for reading dear 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyasree

Waiting for next

Will soon hopefully today 
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Please make this an SS dear

Trust me if I drag it more you won't like it😊 
Posting last + Epilogue 
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Geet finally decided to move on, both from Maan's house and life
Her friends are really good .They made her to spent time with Jai and be happy
Maan realizes his feelings for Geet and came back ,  may be out of jealousy

Yup he is here for her 
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Really  πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thora aaram toh karlo..πŸ˜†

Nahi this was supposed to be completed by now...

Ab parts bada rahi ho tho pressure bhi jheloπŸ˜›

Waiting!

Waiting!

Waiting!!
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

Nahi this was supposed to be completed by now...

Ab parts bada rahi ho tho pressure bhi jheloπŸ˜›

Waiting!

Waiting!

Waiting!!

I know  
That's why updating in next page πŸ˜Š
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Last Part + Epilogue 

" our first kiss " Geet was still dazed to say more , her first kiss with her Maan ! Maan smiled looking at her red lips ..he kinda suspected this reaction  " first of many kisses "

She looked at him confused " are you playing prank ? "

Maan smiled " did you ever saw me doing that ? "

" par yeh "      

" I'm claiming what's mine . " he simply answered making her heart skip a bit " you can't move on Geet, I won't let you ...I won't allow yo " 

" you can't order me around " 

" nope I can't.. But I will " Her eyes widen hearing his possessive tone . But she still dare not to hope much . That's why tried to move back to make some distance between them but his hold tighten on her waist .
            " won't you ask why ? " 

" mujhe nehi Janna " she looked down with sadness remembering his rudeness " you just love to see me running behind you like some puppy , you love how I give you full attention " 

" how can I deny those ? " Maan winked at her making her angry 

" let me go , I don't want to talk to you . You first insult me then out of sudden come to kiss me . Mujhe nehi baat Karni..."

" ssshhh " he put finger on her lips stopping her " this is first and last time I'm telling you, never ever try to leave me . Yes I was jerk to you still I m ..But mein jaisa bhi hoon sirf tumhara hoon . Yes I love your attention , it feels to good to see someone's world resolve around me . I'm still that self obbssed perfect boy but  difference is now fall in love with you .." her mouth wide open with his open confession . 

The Maan she knew he would never do that , even if he likes something he would simply take it ...But here he actually telling her he not only wants her but loves her too . " if it's some silly jokes..." 

She couldn't say more as her eyes wet up . Her feelings are too deep to bear any prank now . After years getting his ignorance she couldn't believe he actually loves her ' the dumb girl ' .

" I will rather kill myself them seeing you in tears " he kissed her eyes softly " I'm so sorry Geet. Sorry for hurting you for years , sorry for my rudeness , for my idiotic ego which hurt you a lot . Even if you don't forgive me , I'm not going anywhere . I will stick to you till you accept me and my love ... I love you Geet, love you too much to let you go "

forgiveness for what , people will call her mad but true is she can never angry on Maan, she loves him that extent which no one can understand, may be it's not healthy but her love is this way . Even if today she may gone but her heart knows she would never able to move on with other . Maan said it right that she didn't learn to love another person . He is her centre of her world her everything .

" Its not just you who can't think anything without me I got the same habit now ... I can't think my morning and night end without seeing you . You got me under your spell " 

Geet doesn't know how to react to all this ..first his sudden confession now the way he telling her all seems surreal , a beautiful dream which she dreamt every night . 

" why ? How ? I mean you, you ignored me for years now suddenly ..." 

" I blame you , all happened because of you . I am used to get attention but you stubborn girl changed everything. Everyday before going school I used to vow not to look at you . But when you start following me I kinda starting enjoying it too, unconsciously I start craving for it... thats why when sometimes you late to follow me , I started to get tensed . I couldn't understand those feelings . You are like a math which I tried best but couldn't solve so thought to surrender. " he smiled taking her hand kissing her plam softly ..

" its not sudden Geet . I fallen for you way back to realise this . I was just not used to this feelings and named it irritation . Then that day i didn't like how Riya paired you with Jai and you too didn't object...that irritated me most , I couldn't point out why it made me so angry . I was..."

Geet snatch her hand back mentioning of Riya and went to balcony to hide her anger ...to her surprise Maan follow her behind...another first from his side as till now this following role was reserve for her . She blushed as he hugged her from behind. First she didn't know how to make him fall for her , now she doesn't know how to react around his love gesture ...

" I don't like Riya my heart never flattered for her " he told her honestly sensing unsaid uneasiness... " she is very focused and good competitor ...Even I wonder why I can't like her ...She has everything what I always thought I want in my ideal girl but still I couldn't like her for a second . There even I used to say I find your company irritating I crave for it every second . When your eyes were on me , my eyes were on you too , to see if you still here with me , see your craziness rub on me too " he smiled remebering how he keep noticing her when she was around . How he used to roll his eyes seeing her drooling over him and smiled to himself . 

" ache then why you were angry on me that day after losing to her ..." 

" I asked the same question to myself , first I thought I was angry because I lost badly but then I realise it was not because I lost, it was because you lost to her ... it was because you were sad disappoint and Riya was enjoying it . She was laughing when people making fun of you ... it was all because I can't see others ragging you like that . Why you tolerate Geet ? " 

" They are no one to me why should I care ? Those word never hurt me but yours did " she said with angry pout .." you were such ass "

" I know " he kissed her hair sounding sad " I'm sorry " Geet didn't like his sadness 

" you don't need to be those are past ..." 

" nehi Geet never let go of things which hurt you " his hold tighten as he continue ... " love is one thing but letting others taking advantage of your innocence is another thing . Be it me or anyone never let it go . Yes I love the power i have on you but still I would always want you to keep your happiness first not mine . " 

" but my happiness lies on you " her innocent confession did some crazy shit on him which he never felt . 

" I know that's why I couldn't stop falling for you " he kissed her check lightly making her blush.. " Geet avoiding is not solution of everything. You giving them chance that's why they continuously doing it with you , I would hate my girl tolerating those idiots. If you love me from now on you will show them their place . You know why that day I was so angry ? "

" because you lost to precious Riya "

" nope because you let those mean people walk upon you . Because you didn't shut them instead because you cried , they made you cry " his blood boil remembering that day , he knew others make fun of her , it just school thing but never thought they goes this extent to bully her . He lost his mind fully when he saw her silently shedding tears without saying a word ... He wants her girl to change this .. 

" Geet from now on You will show them your worth . You don't need to be brilliant student to stop their mouth . Because I know study is not everything . You are so good in cultural activity , hardly anyone can defeat you in dancing ..." 

She looked shocked " how do you know I dance ? "

" I saw you practicing the other day .." 

" no woh toh bas ..I'm not that good " she tried to deny but Maan didn't listen..

" this you need to change this , you have to trust yourself . Because I know you are best . You will show other people how good you are be it in another aspect . Don't think I want you to do this because you are my girlfriend now or i want a popular partner beside me " 

Geet frowned because this thought never crossed her mind . She never into negative things so why would think it. 

" I want it because I want others to see how dumies they are to call my GF dumb " 

butterflies starts running in her tummy as Maan called her his girlfriend . " i want you to have a normal life without bearing peoples taunt . It's not done,  I won't allow it . So if you don't want your boyfriend to break nose of those people you will give back to them with the same tone which they use on you ... " 

she thought for few moments little unsure " you want me to mean to them the way they are "

" yes , some people can't digest sweet so you have to beat them their way only " Geet was still thinking so Maan thought to use it another way " for me "

" for you?  I will do anything  for you " both smiled feeling love in each other arm . 

Maan couldn't happy more seeing her glowing face . He vowed to himself not to let her smile go ever again . He regretted for treating her that way but from now on he promised to make up for every mistake he did . But he knows he needs to do another thing too,  that is changing Geet a little . Her innocence for which he fall in love,  he can't bear this to go but she needs to fight back for her own sake ..yes he is here to protect her at every step but he can't let her be weak . Life is uncertain she needs to learn how to face the world . And in her every step he will be like a shadow just like she was for past years . 

" Maan "

" hmm "

" you lost again " there is some naughty gleam in her eyes " you lost your heart ... oops you can't do anything now , even can't undo it " 

" who said I want to undo it . If i had known after losing to you , i would feel like this , i would have lost ages ago " he kissed her nose cutely " i am gonna lose something else too "

" ammm "

" don't go to dirty direction " he smirk looking at her expression , clearly knowing what she thinking " that for another days discussion... for now I'm gonna lose in science fair competition " just then Geet remembered Maan came back early .. 

" you didn't compl" 

" I couldn't complete the project which both me and Riya planned to submit for competition. I blame you , how can I concentrate on other things when I can't stop thinking about you . " Geet smiled but stopp ed , and tried to pretend sad of his losing . Only she knows how much she happy seeing him back ..away from that Riya

" Riya won't like it " 

" As if I care " 

" but you hate losing " 

" not to you...I can lose anything exchange of your happiness. Riya and I tried to make the project but my mind was not in right place . I was so confused frustrated... those guys taunt your tears everything making me mad . I couldn't even understand why even I mad . Then yesterday Pinky send me yours and Jai pic together caption ' Purana jata hai toh naya aata hai ' " 

Geet couldn't believe her friend did that " what ? " 

" yes , I was going to break my phone thanks to Riya for stopping me saying I'm behaving like your boyfriend ... "

" she really said it ... She must be happy seeing me and Jai together . Uska raasta jo saff ho Gaya " Maan raised his eyebrow seeing her jealously and sat on chair pulling her on his lap

" what if I say she was never in picture... only you because my love for years you didn't leave me alone to think about others and I'm glad you did " ... 

" and I don't regret it " Geet hugged him feeling happy .. She is more at ease hearing maan never thought Riya as his option for ideal match.. Riya was never a threat .

" thanx for coming Maan "

" I had to . This morning mom called me to inform about you moving out. In that one moment I realised I can lose this competition but not you . And now I don't regret it ...After all I won you. Losing you would have best regret of my life ... 

" I love you Geet " 

" love you more " she smiled through tears . Maan kissed away those . He tipped her chin up with his fingers then bent to kiss her . One of the most tender kiss to show his true feelings . Slowly it turns passionate, his lips moved possessively over hers. His tongue pressed inward, tasting her, laying claim to her mouth...As she out of breath slowly he pulled away from her bruised, swollen lips and lets those dark eyes of his captivate her brown ones . 

" second kiss " Maan laughed 

" will you stop counting ? "

" it still feels like dream " his eyes soften realising her state on mind.

" you don't have to count because I have just started " he winked making her blush " I don't think you can count it till our last breath " he kissed her forehead " we are forever "
Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Don't get bored ... it's long , see epilogue too  πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 
I didn't want to drag it ... This was always about her deewanapan for him so eneded it this way ... dont be disappoint i need to concentrate on my other pending stories πŸ˜‘( which I'm not liking lol ) 
You guys can imagine Geet torturing Maan πŸ˜‰ till i come up with something new... hmm till then let me complete others πŸ˜­
Enjoy ... bashing allowed for Maan β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Do try this story ... based on arrange marriage.. beautiful one ( not mine but from best ) 
Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago