Just saw Teejay sidhu on Channel m!!

jeeti_005 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys

I just saw teejay sidhu on channel m . It is one of the channels we get here in vancouver(canada). She was on the show called road to bollywood. It was basically about indo canadians who go to india to pursue their dreams. Teejay sidhu was one of the girls they did a story on. Till now i had only seen her pictures but in that interiew she seemed like a very nice person(no wonder prem likes her). She struggled in mumbai for four years before she finally got a break as a vj for channel v. They even showed footage of her first day of work and how she was so nervous. She said that it was really hard to settle in a new city specially being an NRI . She also said she really misses her friends in vancouver and her honey corn flake cereals which r really hard to find over in mumbai(this part was kind of funny cause they showed her going to different shops trying to explain what she wanted) . It was really hard for her getting a break as a VJ cause channel v did not want to hire a NRI.

She showed her picture when she first came on newspaper with other celebrities and how excited she was. Guess who was standing beside her in the pic (it was prem) . But she never said anything about prem.(wonder why?)

She said she went through countless auditions in her struggling years. In one of her experiences she said that she was offered a artistic ad on jewellery. These r usually the ads where u only show jewellery(other words a lot of skin show).

she said no to them cause she didn't want to do this. But then they agreed that she could wear like a tank top or something. She said that would be fine and then they asked her what would she do in return for them. She said no to them and said that she is not going through that path to be successful.

So basically this show was about struggles of NRI trying their luck in india and Teejay's story was a succesful one. She finally got it after lots of hard work.

Prem definately saw these good qualities in her.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yespoo thumbnail
thanx for letting us know.
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnkx, teejay bhabhi is indeed sweet 😳
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i wached it- the show's called "ROAD TO BOLLYWOOD".
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha..i saw it too!!! thanks for sharin
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
darnnn i alwaysss miss the re-rum 😭 😭 😭 i wannted too see tooo 😔 if anyone knows its when its gonna re-run please pm me the time and date 😃 thanksss
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
it came on channel m (replacing Punj news)
time was 9:00-10:00
check the official website : www.omnibc.ca/
reruns should happen every once a month 😕