India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

For all anurag fanz (Page 2)

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Ya well i dont blame him for not trusting Prerna!!

Prerna bolti kuch hai aur karti kuch aur hai! Now she may love bajaj but before she dint!

In front of Bajaj she used to talk about Anurag and in front of Anurag about Bajaj!!! So basically she is very very confused!And their relationship is not strong because of Prerna...she didn't give Bajaj the emotional security which he needed..after all he's human too ya..uske bhi kuch feelings hai...hamesha Prerna apne dukh lekar uske paas jaati hai..but she doesnt think abt Bajaj's feelings at all!!

But today's episode(1 dec) was quite funny..she was asking everyone whether they beleved that Bajaj hated her!

I feel damn sorry for him ya! He's hurting his own feelings by doing this!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 6:16am | IP Logged
DOES BAJAJ KNOW THAT PRERNA NOW LOVES HIM??????????????????????
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I dont think he knows...she's said that she does but i think he feels that deep down inside she loves Anurag and not him...so now he's trying to create a distance between himself and Prerna!!

All i have to ask is......WHY BAJAJ WHY!!!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
May be Bajaj is feeling guilty regarding Madhavi...Poor fellow he does not have any one who will allow him to cry over his shoulder not even his kids....he was always there for prerna, but now he has no one....However bad he was, he has washed away all his bad deeds just be blindly loving prerna, accepting her kids in his life that too without touching her....HATS OFF MR. Bajaj................................I hope that anurag is successful in getting prerna & Bajaj together
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Yes, for once in my lifetime I hope Anuraag is succesful in getting what he wants 'coz for the 1st time he's doing something gud by getting Prerna & Bajaj togetherClap But Mr. Bajaj is trying his level best to create differences between himself & Prerna & if u look at the success rate of Bajaj & Anuraag Its more likely that Prerna will end up with Anuraag

galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Exactly Anurag is sooo useless! Khud ke liye kuch nahin kar saka aur kisi  ke liye bhi kuch nahin kar payega!! But i hope he can do something!!

But i think once bajaj tells prerna that he took those photos then she may change her mind about him.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I agree, for the first time i am hoping that anurag will be successful!

Bajaj trusted prerana otherwise he would not have sent her to anurag (to have another child to save sneha). How many men can do that, he doubted her only (in recent times), when she did not tell him about anurag being alive. I think it is quite natural, when your girl keeps on meeting her ex-husband behind your back, not telling you about it though you have supported her always, then a person is bound to feel hurt and insecure.

No one will ever love prerana more than bajaj and i think she has realised it. I hope anurag has also realised this and will unite these two and bow out gracefully.

Go to top