India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

For all anurag fanz

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Hey I read somewhere that Bajaj created misunderstanding between Anurag and Prerna that's why they got separated if u believe that then let me tell u people that  they were separated because of their weak relationship.

Just take the example of Sumit and kumkum from the serial "kumkum ik pyara sa bandhan" well Abhay Chohan and Renuka created so many misunderstandings between Sumit and Kumkum but did their relation broke NO.Why? becaz they trusted each other Kumkum trusted Sumit that he would never take a step that would hurt her and Sumit trusted Kumkum that she would never take a step that would hurt him.

Same the case in kasautii Bajaj tried to create misunderstandings between Anurag and Prerna and their relation broke because they did not had trust in their relationship.un kay rishta kamzoor tha is liya toot gaya.Prerna in her problems always called Bajaj to slove them when she was married to Anurag WHY? Becaz she trusted Bajaj and she knew that he is the one who would solve her problems not Anurag.Why did Prerna hid the photos of bajaj and her from anurag becaz she knew that he would not trust her.Just think over it and you will come to know that Bajaj is the best husband as well as the Best Pita.

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Hey ronit i agree with you completly that one of the reason Prerna nad Anurags relationship broke because there was no trust...But if you look at it Mr.Bajaj does not trust her either...i mean he folows prerna every where she goes...he gets so insecure when she is with anurag...and plz dont say that he does all this cas he loves her so much and that he doesnt want to lose her...cas if you love someone you should trust them completly no matter who they are friends with...Dont get me wrong i mean i still lovve Mr.Bajaj and that preran and Mr.bajaj still make good couple...I am just saying the facts...I think Mr.Bajaj should marry Madvi or whatever her name is and forget prerna...

This is just my point of view...

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryansingh4490

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:01am | IP Logged
i have the same thought that bajaj should forget prerna becaz if he marrys her then wo phir bajaj ko dukh da gi
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hey I don't think Mr. Bajaj should 4get Prerna. He has waited for 10 long years to get her. Yaar 10 years is a long time, I mean how many of us would really wait for someone for this long. After all this if Mr. Bajaj marries Madhvi what's the use of waiting for such a long time? He'll still love Prerna so he won;t be able to keep Madhvi happy!
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged

well after watching  today's episode i reliased that if bajaj marries Madhvi he would not be able to forget prerna never NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Jhanifa i dont agree with you! I think the reason bajaj followed Prerna was as u said coz he was insecure!! But the main diff between Anurag and Bajaj is that Bajaj had a reason to be insecure!

Prerna has never loved him!(now she claims she does lets hope its true) This guy has supported her for 10 whole years but still she dint care for him! All her thoughts revolved around Anurag! And then she begs him to marry her! If u remember he was hesistant to agree...it was only due to her insistence that he relented. So obviously after that he didn't like seeing Prerna go after Anurag all the time!!!

I think Bajaj was justified in feeling insecure. Prerna hasn't been able to repay him for all he has done for her!!

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

i understand your point galactic4_1000 but it dosnet matter cas a trust is a trust...but then again you cant expect a whole trust  from any men or women...there is allways going to be some doughts...and as you said Mr.Bajaj has loved her for whole ten years and he got nothing but pain...threfore he should move on...cas prerna will allways have a soft spot for Anurag...and Mr.Bajaj deservs someone who can truly love him...

Smile

RBOShaNakrocks Senior Member
RBOShaNakrocks
RBOShaNakrocks

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
But now bajaj thinks Prenra and Anurag are together even though Prenra said she loves Bajaj so that would mean that their relationship was not strong enough that Bajaj would trust her words.

Go to top