Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Want to send msg to Samir?? (Page 8)

URVI Newbie
URVI
URVI

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Smiledear samir,

i loved the way you played purab in jjkn. I am very fond of u. But the way u exited the serial has disappointed me alot. I was hoping that you will come back just to smoothen out the rough edges. please try.

love and best wishes, Thumbs Up

urvi.

thanks kanchii.

sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Hey Samir.

Wishing you all the best for ur future. Everything happens for the best. Unfortunately, ur leaving JJKN was not for our best- as we lost a beloved character.

Take Care.

mumu Newbie
mumu
mumu

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Dear Samir,

i hope ur well but i am not. because u  have taken away my heart. aap se phale aisa kabhi nahin hua. aap ka chale jane ki baad hume kuch accha nehin lagta. but kya kare hum aap ki khoj main india-forum pe chale aaye.wherever u go i will be always with u. i have a request for u that please share ur e-mail address with ur fans. i am always praying for u and hope aap hamesha accha rahe and accha kam kare. you are my ideal man

Love you a Lot.

Mumu.

purabs Groupbie
purabs
purabs

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:15am | IP Logged

HI SAMIR I DON'T KNOW WHAT  WANN A SAY BUT WE REALLY MISS U  INE THING WE KNOW THAT ' AAO JAISA KOI NAHI' AND ;'AAP JAISA KOI MERI ZINDGI MAI AAYE" THIS  IS FOR U

GUZRE HUE KAL KI YAAD AATI HAI

KUCH LAMHE SE AANKHE BHAR AATI HAI

WO SUBAH RANGIN,WO SKAM NIRALI BAN JATI HAI

JAB AAP JAISA DOST KI YAAD AATI HAI

NOBODY CAN TAKE U FROM OUR HEART.THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DID BUT WE LOVE U SO MUCH WE HOPE U GET ALL COZ U DESERV ALL AAP HAMESHA ACHE RAHE JAHA BHI RAHE HUM AAP KE SATH HAI PAR AAP KO MIL HAR KAMYABI KA SAATH WE NEVER MISS UR BEAYTIFUL SMILE AND ALL NICE THING ABOUT U .

EAST OR WEST SAMIR IS THE BEST

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Samir,

I don't know whether u will get my letter or u will be left with enough of Patience to read it. Actually i just wanted to thank u for potraying Purab's character so beautifully. In this forum there are many girls who compare themselves with Jassi, but i guess i am more similar to Purab. I lost my parents in Train Accident in Calcutta, my family (Mother, father, brother) was finished, i was told to vacant the house given to us by my dad's company . My relatives made it sure not to utter a word like "stay with us" for me. I was completely finished, 3 cremations and establishing myself. My friend kept me at her place for sometime, where i started watching jassi (specially the Alibag scenes) the lessons given by purab changed my life. I was going to get married, but my would be in laws backed out. Purab's life has been a great inspiration for me, I am an Architect and working with a company today in Delhi (which is again a new place for me.) trying to stand up and make something out of myself.

Thank you very much for the change u made in my life and inspiring me to stand up in the difficult circumstances life created for me.

God bless You.

Ritu

Edited by ritu - 11 December 2004 at 3:11am
tupa Groupbie
tupa
tupa

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 5:56am | IP Logged

dear samir,

when i was going through bad phases in my life, you came in jjkn as purab mehra, since den my life has changed as u have inspired me n encouraged me 2 fight against all odds in life, u actually removed all the pains of my life. samir, when i read bout u r struggling life, it helped me 2 keep going in life despite all the obstacles. samir u r trully an amazing actor, u potrayed purab with so much sincerity dat now i have just one wish-kash purab jaisa koi humsafar meri zindagi mein aye. my blessings r always wit u.  Thumbs Up

tupa

Edited by tupa - 11 December 2004 at 5:58am
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Msgs sent.SS has gone through it.

Go to top