Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Want to send msg to Samir?? (Page 6)

istrinagi Newbie
istrinagi
istrinagi

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Dear Samir:

Good luck in all your new ventures, hope to see more of you in more shows. You look better with the glasses gives you personality

shrewty Newbie
shrewty
shrewty

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Hi Sameer,

well you have gathered the love of many fans with your portrayal of Purab's character. It is sad that the makers of JJKN have let their audience down by playing with the script and characters, especially your's so unfairly. Of course we miss you in the show but as you yourself have aptly put it the show must go on!

wish you all the best on your future endeavours.

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Dear Samir
Hi, its a great feeling to even have bit of a chance that you might be reading this mail, first of would like to tell you how much happiness you brought to our lives through Purab .Its not often we get a character on screen we love so much, thanks a ton for portraying him as you did. You know I wish to say that please think of all your fans whenever you feel low or depressed in life, there are so many of us who wish so much for you almost daily as for the high points in life we are there again in our home feeling happy for you. Lastly I have a tiny request for you can you please have an e mail id for your fans exclusively I know it will be difficult for you to read our mails but at least we will have the satisfaction that maybe you read our mails and you continue to see how much we love you.
Lots of love and wishes
Pooja
rbpatel Newbie
rbpatel
rbpatel

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Samir,

WOW!  You really have a big impact on people.  JJKN is the only show that I watch, mostly because of you.  Cutting you out of the show is a big mistake.  They did that the first time after introducing you to us, then their ratings dropped, so they brought you back on the show and now they again have taken you out.  What's up with that!!!  Nobody can replace you. 

Is this the only way for me to contact you!  I will be in India this Dec 2004 to jan 2005.  I really want to meet you.  My daughter want to meet you.  Is this possible at all.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Dear Samir,

You might know by now that you have so many fans and we all loved the Purab role in "JJKN". You really made many of us start dreaming with the sincere and caring personality of Purab. I am sure all girls would love to have their partner to be like Purab. You really made this character special by your great acting and your cute smile. I wish you a succesful career with acting.

Love,
ME Wink

Thanks a lot Kanchi!

Edited by bgdesai - 02 December 2004 at 12:58pm
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Samir,

U have made a huge impact on the show.  Guess what, now Apoorva aka Arman is now acting like you.  Of course, it is only acting like you.  He is not a patch on you.  Please come in more serials. 

beena Newbie
beena
beena

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

hey samir

you are simply the best .best of luck in futureClap

mumu Newbie
mumu
mumu

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

samir we love u very much. please keep in touch with ur fans. we hoping to see u sony's or zee tv's next serial. u r the best actor in the world and i mean it. ur so kind to ur fans and thanks for ur letter. we shall be always with u.

lots of love

mumu

Go to top