Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Want to send msg to Samir?? (Page 3)

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks kanchi.

Dear Samir,

We love u so much.......wish u would come back to jjkn as the show has lost its shine without u....most of us only watch the show for u....u are the greatest.....wish u all the best and good luck in wtever u do in the future...no matter wt u do, ur fans will always be with u through thick and thin......love u lots.

Your fan

sonia

nesa1434 Newbie
nesa1434
nesa1434

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Dear Samir Chachu,

How are you? Just wanted to let you know you are the most sweetest, cutest and the most adroble person ever. You are just 22222 good. Your show is NJ was fab.. i was dieing to come there. Anyways.. hope you had fun here and will return soon.. hopefully this time to my city. Take Care.. and all the best for the future.

lots of luv

Neha Sata

from San diego

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Dear Samir.....

Its been said many times but I'll say it again, you played Purab marvelously and were very successful in endearing this sensitive character without making it look bland. All the best for your future endeavours.

God Bless
Ides

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Samir,

Just wanted to let you know that I really loved your acting in jjkn. The character you portrayed, Purab was one that won many hearts. I really miss seeing you in jjkn. Best of luck in other projects you may take up. God bless you~

Luvz
Annie

--kanchi it'z so sweet of you for doing this for us... thx
Neelam Verma Newbie
Neelam Verma
Neelam Verma

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Dear Sameer,

I watched the JJKN because of the introvert character played by you, who never opens up his mouth till really required. I am having a good husband who is very sensitive, straight forward and introvert, but many a times that leads to so many unresolved misunderstandings. His expression of love and care is very difficult to judge. With each passing day It is a rapport that is making life easy going.

My daughter as well as my husband laugh at me, when I say I am not watching Jassi, its Sameer Soni whom I love to see.(because of lovable introvert person)

Hope to see you in more interesting roles on TV. But your abrupt exit from the show is not advisable on part of its directors. They could not record the letter in your voice even. (I suppose the last shot of Purab's character in Jassi's life)

Good luck

May GOD shower his blessings on you.

Neelam Verma

Edited by Neelam Verma - 28 November 2004 at 10:22pm
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

good idea Kanchi,

Hi Samir,

I just want you to know that your potrayal of Purab was, very simply put, fantastic and shall always remain in the memories of many, me included, for ever. It has definitely taught many of us to dream and hope. I look forward to seeing you in many more roles both big screen and small.  All the very best for your future!!!

regards,

--Lakshmi

Prema Groupbie
Prema
Prema

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Is there any way we can reach these messages to T and D? They ought to seriously consider bringing Samir as Purab back into JJKN. It somehow isn't the same without him!
kranti Senior Member
kranti
kranti

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hi samir,
I miss you lot in JJKN.No one can forget Purab (Our and Jassi Ideal Man). You were best as purab and no one would shape this character as you. You are great. Please come back as we miss you all.We will love to see jassi and you together as you both look great together.

Your big fan Kranti
Wink

Go to top