India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Want to send msg to Samir??

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Ok those who are interested in sending msgs to samir do follow this thread.i don't want it to be too long.Short and sweet.

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hey samir,

I'm so sorry to hear that Purab is thru with Jassi.  We loved his character and you for bringing him across as the man of every girls dreams...you did a fantastic job and we look forward to seeing a lot of you on TV....and this time may you get the girl!  take care of you...much love

Gia  Clap 

Edited by giaa - 27 November 2004 at 10:17pm
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

How do you know Purab & where to sent the message to Kanchi???

My Message

Hi Samir, 

I want to thank you for bringing Purab into my life. He is my faviorite charecter on Sony. You are the only one who fit into Purab's role, Purab is a guy that every girl want's in her life, that love's her for some thing other than her beauty. Even though the charecter was frictional it made me belive that such men actually exist. Giving you all the best for your future.Thumbs Up

Your most loving fan MunizaHeart

Edited by munizaaa - 27 November 2004 at 11:05pm
bd_girl Groupbie
bd_girl
bd_girl

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Samir,

This is Anita from Bangladesh.I am crazy about you and i want to see you more on the tv.You are just mind blasting.I wish you all the best for your coming days.

I want to tell you ,There is a special corner of my heart,thats reserved only and only for you.    

Keep smilingSmile     

Love,Anita.        

Edited by bd_girl - 02 December 2004 at 8:30am
sabeena Groupbie
sabeena
sabeena

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Tonguehi kanchi thx  for this . so nice of u.

hi samir,

i m huge fan of u rs ,i  m ur fan  rather purab  u b came popular frm purab character but i  see u since ur first video i never miss any  off ur new video or adds ,  dont end up doing  acting in television we fans r  looking  forward to more  intresting  character  like purab   acted by u so plz dont let us  downCry ,it would be cool if come back in JJKN coz u r the main attraction in  that show  .  we love the  purab character so much  that we even  forget u r real name ,good job samir .

Bye take care and dont forget that we fans r their   for u  always .' LOTS OF GOOD LUCK FOR U R FUTURE'.SmileTongueClap

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 2:12am | IP Logged

hey Kanchi.. thxs.

Dear Samir, Wink

Since the time u came in as Purab, u were Fabulous. You had a greater impact on me , i had a great time viewing JJKN in your presence. Amazing acting and Heart Capturing emotions.I hope to see you soon again in a master blaster serial with you as the main lead. I wish u all the very BEST in your Successful life, and may God bless you.Smile

KKSmile from india forums.

Edited by KK_lassi - 29 November 2004 at 10:07pm
neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 4:39am | IP Logged

hello samir,

I liked you very much in Purabs role.U really performed well in Jassi Jaisi koi nahin.I wish you all the best in your life.

NeetaSmile

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Hi Samir!

You did a fantastic job as Purab and I miss you a lot on JJKN. I hope we will be able to see a lot more of you though, on TV or else where. Wish you the best of luck with everything else!

Love BasantiBig smile

Go to top