~Suggestions/Ideas/Help/Intro~Post here - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by bollywoodfan

Yet another suggestion πŸ˜†

A lot of people have been asking (or is it just one or two who keep asking 😳 πŸ˜• ) about a fan-fic contest, and understandly we cannot hold one if there arent many people interested. But how about this?

We can hold "Insert Name"'s Literary Corner every week, where volunteers write a small story or a fragment of the story for others to enjoy. In this way, people can still write fan-fics but on a much smaller scale, more people can do it, and there is no competition so everything is stress-free.

Just a thought πŸ˜›

I was gonna post a new topic today asking where our fan-fic writers areπŸ˜†

As far as I remember, I think there are only two people in this section who wants to start fan-fic.  We are waiting for their fan-fic, lakin where are they lostπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Kimi_dost

I was gonna post a new topic today asking where our fan-fic writers areπŸ˜†

As far as I remember, I think there are only two people in this section who wants to start fan-fic.  We are waiting for their fan-fic, lakin where are they lostπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

theyre prolly polishing their novels by now πŸ˜†

Edited by bollywoodfan - 17 years ago

theyre prolly polishing their novels by now πŸ˜†

oh yah  i was one of the writterss.. LOL im soo sowwie i forgott..lol i didnt see many pple intrested in reading it either so i stoped.. lol 😳

hey Kiran, a heads up, the first Kulvaddhu chat club ended, and the second one is up and running, so if you could please add that link to the chat club link in the archived thread, it would be most appreciated.

thanks 😊

hey Kiran, a heads up, the first Kulvaddhu chat club ended, and the second one is up and running, so if you could please add that link to the chat club link in the archived thread, it would be most appreciated.

thanks 😊

And I see that its about time to start the third one alreadyπŸ˜†

You do me a favour Jaani......Every time you open a new chat club, add the link in the FIRST chat clubπŸ˜›

Originally posted by Kimi_dost

And I see that its about time to start the third one alreadyπŸ˜†

You do me a favour Jaani......Every time you open a new chat club, add the link in the FIRST chat clubπŸ˜›

okie dokie πŸ˜›

Hi! I just wanted to know when we're gonna have the banner contest?

Originally posted by lilmaddu

Hi! I just wanted to know when we're gonna have the banner contest?

Banner contest will be up this weekπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

quick question that has nothing to do with Kulvaddhu directly, but I still hope help from one of you apt-Hindi grammer-knowing people will still come πŸ˜‰

if youre directing this line "aankhein tere" to a man, does "tere" change or is that the masculine way to refer to a man?

much appreciated, thanks!

quick question that has nothing to do with Kulvaddhu directly, but I still hope help from one of you apt-Hindi grammer-knowing people will still come πŸ˜‰

if youre directing this line "aankhein tere" to a man, does "tere" change or is that the masculine way to refer to a man?

much appreciated, thanks!

I didn't get itπŸ˜•πŸ˜³

I hope some1 else can help😳