Kulvaddhu

~Suggestions/Ideas/Help/Intro~Post here

Kiran. thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Friends, please use this topic for Suggestions/Intros/Help/Comments.  This is our help Desk.  DO NOT open new topics asking questions.  All enquiries are to be posted in this thread only. 

Hello Dear Dosto๐Ÿ˜Š

How do you all like the show so far?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I know many people have already got addicted to the show.
And the section got pretty active in only one week๐Ÿ˜Š

To make Kulvadhhu section more active, we need to have more contests, games, discussions, etc.๐Ÿ˜›

I have few in mind:

1.  Member of the Week (I will be starting this very soon, so start taking part in discussions as the members will be chosen based on their contributins to Kulvadhhu section)๐Ÿ˜Š

2.  Game of the Week:  We can start a new game on every weekend so we can have fun on the weekend.  Members can post game ideas in this post or PM me.  The credits will be given to you.๐Ÿ˜Š

3.  Discussion of the week:  We can start weekly discussions.  We will need volunteers for this.  If you are intrerested in starting a weekly discussion then plz post you names in this post or PM me.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thats all I can think of as of now.

Friends, if you have any other suggestions, contest ideas, or feedbacks to make this section a better and addicting place, then plz post your suggestions in this thread.๐Ÿ˜Š

Kulvadhhu is a rocking serial and so should be the Kulvadhhu section๐Ÿ˜›

Lets all come forward with our creative ideas and make this section rocking.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Regards,
IF Dev. Team

Edited by Kimi_dost - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ur right Kimi...this show rocks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Great ideas! ๐Ÿ‘ I can't think of any more right now, but as soon as I get 1...I'll post it here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sambharchutney thumbnail
We should have a banner contest. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Noor.T thumbnail
kimi di i think we should have a banner contest and after couple of days when more people join our forum a signature contest ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Noor
Kiran. thumbnail

Its too early to have a banner contest๐Ÿ˜Š
Its been only a week since the show started.
We don't know if more characters will be introduced in the coming week or not.
We'll wait for atleast three more week.๐Ÿ˜›

Sig contest is a good idea as we have lot of creative ppl in this section๐Ÿ˜Š

Noor.T thumbnail
oh kimi di i know why dont we start a game (when ever you want to)members can make up cute scenes up between niyati and shaurya and the other members can either continue that scene or make another one up ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh we can have a character quiz kimi like how you think the character is or will end up latter.
Kiran. thumbnail

@Aman & Noor, those are really good ideas๐Ÿ‘

Lets see if more members are interested in those two contests๐Ÿ˜›

sambharchutney thumbnail
We should have a Predict to Win contest everyweek. In this you would guess what would happen on Monday. For instance pretend Shourya told Niyati a big secret on Thursday, then we would all start guessing what Niyati's reaction would be on Monday. This idea was originally on KYPH forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
radha_8 thumbnail

we can make romantic scenes between Niyati and Shouraya..........or Niyati and Agni.......whatever they prefer.......

or

we can have Guess the MOTW tooo.........thats fun.

Edited by seeragurl07 - 17 years ago