Joined: 11 May 2006
Joined: 17 December 2005
Joined: 02 May 2006
Joined: 05 December 2006
Joined: 17 December 2005
Rakhi Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 06 August 2005
Hey everyone, i have got requests and ques on How to make a siggy...so i thought i wud make a tutorial...and ofcourse if you need further help...feel free to pm me So here it goes..and please do tell me if you thnk this is help full
"How To Make A Simple Siggy Tutorial (using PSP 8)"
1. Open a new image (ctrl+n) about (w)500x(h)200. Click ok
2. You should see something like this:
3. Choose about 2-3 pictures you want in your siggy. I will choose these for the tutorial:
4. Drag the pictures into PSP 8.
5. Click on the blue bar of the 1st picture (to get that picture)
6. ctrl+a (selct all) and ctrl+c (copy) that 1st picture
7. Go to your blank new image and click on the blue bar of that blank image
8. ctrl+e (paste - doNOTdo: ctrl+v)
9. That image shud appear onto your blank siggy:
10. click on the deform tool:
11. Click on that picture and a message like this shud come up. Click ok. this will make a Promoted layer for you. This is very important. Check you layers palette to see if you have now two layers: Backround and Promoted Layer.
12. You can change the place and size of your 1st pic w/ the deform tool...do this if you want before you go onto the second pic.
13. Ok, now go to your second picture: repeat the same things that you did with your 1st picture. (add the pic to ur siggy basically the way u did with your 1st pic)
14. Now you should have 3 layers in your layer palette of your siggy
15. Now Add your 3rd pic the way u did with ur 1st and second pic
16. Now you should have 4 layers in your layer palette.
17. Now your siggy looks kinda unblended right? well i have a little secret i use to blend...i use the eraser tool: So selct this tool. Make the settings like mine (second pic) (but ofcourse you can adjust the settings urself to fit ur preference)
18. then selct your topest layer in ur layer palette. (ur4th layer)
19. Erase a bit of your 3rd pic on ur sigy with the tool so it looks kinda blended with the pics below it. Like this:
20. Now repeat the eraser tool if you want with your 2nd and 1st pic if you want. But i thnk that im done with that part.
*****You dnt have to do this******
21. I will add some brushes now.
22. Select your brush tool:
23. Choose your brush color from your materials palette (i will choose white)
24. Choose your brushes from here: (i added most of my brushes..if u r a starter u probably have the normal brushes that PSP came with. You can use those.)
25. Add your brushes. where you want..this is what i got using the brushes i added...as i said b4 u can use the strters ones too. (i put a copyrite brush on there i made)
26. Now i will add text: choose your text tool:
27. Type you text..selct the text and choose he text color and font and font size...click apply...you can also move ur text in different places...u can slant it etc...
28. press f12 or save as under file and save it: type ur name...but change the file type into a ----.jpg... (there are two jpg choices , choose the one i highlighted....
29. AND YOUR DONE!!! CONGRADULATIONS! YOU HAVE MADE YOUR 1st SIGGY!
30. Now upload your siggy and share it with me and everyone here!
1. You will definately improve as you make more sigs just like me!
2. Brushes are a little bit more for advanced and experienced PSP users...beginers can use it after they are a little more familiarized with PSP
3. Dont care that much about the appearance of the siggy! its the effort that counts!!!!!
4. ALWAYS! ALWAYS! add ur copyright sign either using text tool or brush!
how to see your layer palette: view>palettes>layers
how to see your toolbar: view>toolbars>tools
how to see overview: view>palettes>overview
did this help?
p.s. this tutorial is copywrited so please dont claim it as ur own!
Joined: 06 December 2005
Joined: 05 December 2005
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Post all Tutorials HERE||amina877||1196||224417||08 February 2011 at 4:36am
|Sushmita's Tutorials||sushii.||16||3517||27 October 2009 at 1:00am
|PSP tutorials||mistystar||56||23667||24 October 2008 at 12:18am
|tutorials for photoshop..||*~sneha~*||4||2119||19 April 2007 at 10:45am
|Cool Tutorials||66shahidfan66||10||1715||08 April 2007 at 10:38am