Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Why do ppl point fingerz at girlz/ladies?

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 29 December 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Do u think itz Right? wen a girl gets raped and society points fingers at her! Embarrassed

When itz not even her fault,Ouch

i dn't think itz right, of ppl and society they are jus so stupid all they like is makin ppl feel upset, unwanted,nd etc can lead into other serious consequences jus cos of alil thing.Embarrassed

Other than pointing fingerz at her they should support her, and try to pacify her by tellin her to move up in life, a girl is propa broken down wen shez raped she just dunno wat to do wid her life!Embarrassed

So whats your say/opinion on this?Embarrassed

Regards,

TaraEmbarrassed

savie Goldie
savie
savie

Posted: 29 December 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
its not her fault if the girl is raped, its the fault of the person....
but Rape is really a bad thing i don't want to think abt it
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 29 December 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
This happens because of the abnormal importance given to a girl's virginity in Eastern societies...
A woman who is unmarried and not virgin gets shunned by society...And the poor rape victim is one of them...

Another accusation that rape victims often face is "Enjoying the assault"... Yes... There is a disgusting myth that the rape victim eventually ends up enjoying being assaulted and raped by the attacker because of which she can never be loyal to any other man... Dead
datspreets IF-Veteran Member
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 December 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I don't know why but i fe;lt like typing it here, i had never heard of a guy getting raped. But recently i heard a guy got raped by two girls, i mean sounds so out of place, right?! Confused

Getting back to the point Smile They say a girl invites rape by her bwhaviour and her clothes. Then tell me why do fully clad women also get raped, and young girls too? Do they also invite rape, isn't that a rubbish thing to say?! Angry Instead of raising questions on the rapists intentions and punishning the rapists, we raise questions on a victims(usually a girl) character, which is also so very wrong.

Instead of raising questions, we should support the victims and punish the rapists. It's the goriest form of physical torture that leaves never to he healed mental scar too.

Preeti
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 29 December 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I hate the idea of Rape. Its worse then murder. It kills a girl from inside. N the society instead of helping her, abolishes her. Its sick.
savie Goldie
savie
savie

Posted: 29 December 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I hate the idea of Rape. Its worse then murder. It kills a girl from inside. N the society instead of helping her, abolishes her. Its sick.

and last but not least it takes year in our judicial system to get what called Justice, it is really worse then murder moreover if the girls get preganent, it then raises several questions

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top