Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged

~Enjoy~

http://coolchances.netfirms.com/mip2

Abrar losing the charm:

Well it's all about Abrar-ul-Haq these days, the singer is nowadays not popular as once a time he was, and that may be due to his same theme videos , yes ever since the release of Abrar's latest album "Asan Jana Mal-0-Mall", people have been quite disappointed from the videos of Abrar , and all they say that they are fed up of watching same kind of videos being made again and again, recently a new video has been released from Abrar's album and it fails to gather any god remarks of the public.Well what can we all suggest is that better Abrar change is mind and director or lest he will also stand as only a name, apart from this, the amazing thing is that Abrar has been offered quite a various time for movies but Abrar says that he has no plans to join the film industry.

Amna Haq faces good and tough time:

And then comes Amna Haq, a top model of Pakistan indeed, she has won the award of "Best Model" in "Lux Style Awards", Amna is quite happy over this achievement and says that this year she really worked hard , but what is the bad news about the lady being her engagement broken down, she was to be married in December 2002, then the marriage was delayed to January 2003 and then much later, she reduced her showbiz proposals due to her upcoming marriage but now the engagement has been broken down.

Fakhr-e-Alam as host in another program:

As for Fakhr-e-Alam fans, there is a happy news, ever since we heard that Fakhr is working on his new album but still did not get any new single or video out from his album, Fakhr is hosting a game show on Prime Entertainment named "Hum na Maney Haar" sponsored by Lifebuoy , so for all Fakhr fans out there, do watch him.

Fuzon , always problem pronouncing:

Another top most music group running these days is "Fuzon", well I'm quite annoyed when I see and find people mailing me how to pronounce this group, this word is written as Fuzon and read as "Fusion" so now I hope everyone will have no problem in calling the name.

Fuzon released their first single "Ankhon Kay Sagar" which turned a big hit, though the video resembles Duur by Strings but still it is a good effort, Fuzon sings classical ballads with pop music , the lead singer "Shafqat Amanat Ali" is the son of late classical musician "Amanat Ali" and had been singing from 30 years, that's why one finds so much strength in his voice. Now you can download Fuzon's videos from Cool Bluez Media, Fuzon has recently released their third single from the album.

Hasina Moin loses her worth:

One cannot imagine top class writers to go worthless in no time, yes we are talking about the latest dramas of Hasina Moin in which she potrayed nothing , the first one was "Aik naey more per" which turned out to be a so-so drama and then we talk about "Shaid kay bahar aye" , the drama was very popular in the start among everyone but no one can believe how the drama turned out so boring, after episode 9 , everytime when you switch on your T.V you are going to find both the actors fighting everytime , and the drama ended without any solution. I don't know what was the drama all about, it did contain a lesson but she needs to improve over her skills of  writing.

Hummayun Saeed:

Off course there is no actor as popular as Hummayun, in every drama you will find him, may be because of his good and accurate expressions over the situations, Hummayun Saeed has won the award of "Best actor" in Lux Style awards for the drama "Chandni Ratein".

Imran Abbass:

Imran , as we all know is playing the lead role in the drama "Amrao Jan Ada" on Geo T.V, apart from this drama, Imran is also busy nowadays in shooting another serial for PTV which will soon be released, in that drama he is playing the role of a son of a very rich but old man.

Junaid Jamshaid:

Apart from being remaining decades in the showbiz field, Junaid is still a mysterious kind of person, recently he performed in a small audience in Karachi, and after the show Junaid said that it is a trouble because small audiences are always looking into your eyes and that makes him nervous, oh God!.

Kamran Jillani:

Kamran Jillani who had always been working in minor roles and as a side role is now playing a major role in the drama "Mehndi" , his acting is really good so don't forget to watch Mehndi.

Meera:

Apart from the jokes of Meera that she performs to make us laugh, this is something really serious and amazing, the film actress who calls herself as 24 years old has made a charity home for poor ladies, she says that to work for the poor and weak ladies of Pakistan is her dream.

Amir Zaki:

Amir Zaki, we all know him as a guitarist though he tried to come in the singing scene by releasing an album "Signature" which did not turn good from commercial point of view though his single "Mera Pyar" turned a hit and was re-sung by Hadiqa along with Amir for the PTV drama "Tum hi to ho", the man is one of the best guitarists all over the world and is included in top 10 guitarists of the world over all. That's really a big achievement.

Nadia Khan:

Nadia Khan who married a few years back and left the showbiz world by criticizing a lot has finally returned home back and it is shocking to know that she has taken divorce from her husband and returned back to Pakistan.

Noman Masood:

Noman Masood "Bandhan" guy has given divorce to her first wife and married to Urooj Nasir (Huma in Family Front), Noman has already a grown up boy from his first wife, Urooj seems quite happy over this marriage , she has not as yet left TV due to her marriage. 

Saba Hameed:

Saba who has been working for over 4 years in comedy "Family Front" which is "The longest comedy of Asia" is now working in 2 , 3 more comedies, ever since she started doing Family Front, she was offered funny roles and it seemed that she has lost the serious type of acting but being Saba, she has improved again and is now working a very serious kind of role in a new drama named "Jia aur Jana".

Sania Saeed:

There are some stars who have been coming together since a long time, yes and one of such artists is Sania and Hummayun Saeed who have been coming together in many dramas, Sania has won the award for "Best actress" in Lux style awards for the drama "Shiad kay bahar aye". Recently she is working in four new dramas.

Apart from working on T.V and theater , Sania has also worked for a while on the radio and as she tells that when she joined T.V , due to theater she had the habit of speaking loud so in T.V dramas, in the start she used to shout a lot and directors used to tell her to speak slow.

Shafqat Amanat Ali:

It's not just about the lead singer of Fuzon, it's about Shafqat Amanat Ali, he has sung a duet with Najam Sheraz named as "Jaanbaaz" as the song is a patriotic song featuring Pakistan Army , the video of which is quite often running on the T.V after the news, before releasing an album from Fuzon, Shafqat always wanted to release a solo album. 

Talat Hussain:

The best person Pakistan has is Talat Hussain, his talk shows are extremly powerful like in the one in which he made India's minister cry , and whole Pakistani nation was laughing, but one thing which our media masters need to understand is that they idealize the persons a lot, like Talat was good in talk shows, they gave him the task of reading news which he could not do well, anyway Talat has abig brother named as "Riffat Hussain" who also hosts talk show, Talat Hussain says that his wish is to have a talk show with global terrorist (Off course Mr.Bush).

Wasif Haq (Cool Bluez):

It is sad to know that I've always been working for the promotion of truth all over the world but in the end I find that major portion of my site had been hacked , it would take a little more time to complete back 400 pages, but do not think that hacking a part or whole Cool Bluez site can stop me or my mission, I'm going to re-construct my all website again and this time with new energy.

Waseem Abbass:

Apart from acting and sometime over acting, Waseem has written the lyrics for the title track of comedy drama "Aik aur Aik", this shows that man has got a quite versatile nature, the lyrics are quite enjoyable.

Saima Tahir:

Saima Tahir who has always been performing sad roles and this time her last project , rather mega project was "Mere apne Mere Sapney" which is a mega serial over 100 episodes, Saima was cast as a lead role in the drama but in the meanwhile she got married to her cousin and went to America, some 4-5 months back so the drama instead of replacing her, showed her to die. The drama kept on repeating for 3-4 months and whole audience was quite annoyed when the same 5, 6 episodes were repeated time and time again. Anyway from the whole Cool Bluez time, we wish Saima a happy marriage life.

Wasim Akram

Wasim who has the world record of taking 502 wickets in one day series, has finally announced his retirement from cricket, Wasim won the award for "Most stylish sportsperson" in Lux Style awards.

courtesy of : http://coolchances.netfirms.com/mip2 

-sadaf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things u dont know but should..." in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged

if meera is 24, then i am still in my mom's tummyDead

-sadaf

ahtika

Goldie

ahtika

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
nic...buddy....Clap
keep postin topics lik this...!!!!
sad 4 amna haq...LOL

rameena

rameena

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Sadaf cant see the pics, well nice info.

Rameena.

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Sadaf! can you try to upload the pics again.. or atleast just the humayun's Embarrassed

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I wanna see the pics too... Sadaf, thanks for sharing Smile

anam2004

anam2004

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Salaamz Sadaf!!!!
thanks for sharing the info! ..now I got to know about things I never knew before! yes u were right we should know these things!

..hey I also want to see the snaps, likan for some reason they're not showing.. Confused

anyway.. u take care!
Allah Hafiz
-anam

Edited by anam2004 - 01 July 2005 at 4:09pm

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged

i am so sorry ....

guys, i hope they have showed up now. i can see them on my comp.  i dont know what the problem is...

-sadaf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top