A Sincere thank to.......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jaysean

IF-Dazzler

Jaysean

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys

i think i have posted most of the videos of popkorn(if i havent..please let me know..i'll try to find themWink)....but i want to be honest and want to inforum you that I am not the one who uploaded these videos so would like to give the credit to the real uploader: Nomi.  He/She is the one who took up his/her time to upload all the videos. I just found them on the Internet. Thats all!

So Please take time to appreciate Nomi's work.Smile

Thankyou

SimranWink

Edited by Jaysean - 27 December 2006 at 10:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Sincere thank to......." in Popkorn forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.