anitha.b

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Thanks KK that was wonderfully said.

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

You guys are so correct!!!!

Just joined recently and nice to see ppl begin to be on friendly terms....

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Well said KK and I completely endorse the idea......Thumbs Up
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
ClapClap v well said kk
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 1:00am | IP Logged
thanks KK... wonderful thoughts.. Clap ..
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 3:44am | IP Logged

friends let me be clear cut to you all. I have noticed that some times this general section is not rocking. Sometimes its heated up with the same old wars. And mainly i cant see any of old posters here now including me. The reason maybe what so ever, i suppose the we should catch the culprit behind this. The culprit is none other than EGO. What is this Ego? Actually the small ego within us to see to it that I am always right. This small ego is actually big enough not to fit in our homes. Friends Why have we become so tight in our dealings? Cant we develop tolerance with each other. I dont say its YOUR FAULT. NO NO. I am not preaching also. Its not at all your fault. Its the serial we have got so close and the characters to whom  we love. So its not a delibrate post or matter you want to say. But you are surely affecting your posts with this serial to the extent of Building a wall between you and others. In the course many a times the tolerant relationship breaks to the extent of leaving away. Is that what we want??

Is this the reason why we joined india forums? Is that the only way to deal we know? Comon friends we have so much in to develop rather than put our brains in a story line tht is being  confusing at times..and to be  a distant away from eacxh other.

Main wars- Purab fans & Armaan fans. Actually these should not be called wars but should be a debate. Every one of us have observation to see if how can we defend the character. But at times when the debate looses the sense of respect for the opposite party , it becomes a cold war. Friends.. JJKN is the only thing tht is responsible for this debates. But for WARS.. its the EGO responsible.

After all JJKN is a story. It has its own limitations. Even T & D are humans to not be able to give the required justice..is a( if we believe-"its mistake they have done"..fine..its our point of view). But then , it doesnt mean we should spring upon others to keep up our point of view. This will end in harsh feelings and sad ending.

Friends..we can change it. We have to change this. We can achieve the development of everyone here only when there is tolerance and patience. Like every one does mistake..we also do. So like all should realise this..we should forgive and forget. Lets get our fresh and welcoming spirits back and lets make this place fun and enjoiable.

neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 4:16am | IP Logged
yeah KK i agree with you. Always EGO will be the reason for fights between friends.we must stop fighting amongsts ourselves.

Go to top