India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

k street pali hill (Page 2)

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:30am | IP Logged
 the friends think meenakshi is dead coz when meenakshi was blaming them for her rape... misha( bikram's wife) was about to come, they get scared and bikram goes out of the room to meeet his wife and aurindum and aditya shut meenakshi's mouth... while they are doing so they dont realise that her head has been hit from behind and she starts bleeding and faints, they think that she is dead.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 29 November 2004 at 8:12am | IP Logged
perveen Had asked for some into(so posted!!) wrote:

hey guy i need ur help i want to know uf any one out there watches this serial in india could give me some up date

what is the three friends secret?

what did they do to meenakshi that she lost her mental balance?

does bheem ever get to complet his film or not?

does there secret ever cum out in front of the family?

does smriti and her mum get justice?

im waiting guy plese answer quiqly

(1) Secret is a girl name meenakshi who worked with them in their office, before they(3 friends) had got married had put a allegation on them (3 friends), that one of them had raped her.

(2) She lost her mental balance coz she was raped, and did not know who raped her, and had only a clue that 1 of the 3 friends had raped her.But they all friends threw her out saying that she is just trying to blackmail them by puttting false allegation on them!!

------After that she finally comes back with her daughter smiti who has come back to find who is her father and take revench from him!!

(3) Yes bheem will complete his film,his dad has finally agreed to finance his movie.(Even though he had refused earlier.)

(4) No the secret has not yet been reveled to the family coz, the three friends think that shall spoil the family atmosphere and their family unity& friendship might come in danger.

(5) The episold is still running so we gottaa wait and watch whether smriti and her mum get justice, who(smiti) clams that one of the 3 friends his her father, coz 1 of them had raped her mother and she was her child.

..........So finally i have answer all ur questions!!!

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hey guy thanks a lot for ur help u have been very use ful and have given me a lot of up date so i assume u guys are gone keep me up dated in the furture too so im waiting guys keep me up datedWink
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

It sounds like one of those Sharukh Khan and Divya Bharati movies. I think in that mom was not raped, it was only that the daughter did not know who her real father was among the 3 friends. It is a weird story...

yeah smisha, the story is like Shahrukh's nd divya's movie Dil aashna hai. she will be trying to find who her mom is among three friends. but here finding Dad.......LOLLOL

Such a weird story it is..Angry

98-kauser-f Groupbie
98-kauser-f
98-kauser-f

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:41am | IP Logged

i think that jai singh might av raped meenakshi because remember in that oder episode where bikram (wid pont tail) gives meenakshi a soft drink and after she drinks it she goes all dizzy and she asks jai singh where the bathroom is an jai singh says that go wright an turn left and wen she enters the room lights go off an she gets raped so it could be jai singh but u neva know

wat do u say?

faz

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 4:28am | IP Logged
 actually it has been shown in the serial that bikram has raped meenakshi and jai singh actually saved her and smriti and took care of them till now. Smriti calls him mamaji... that means he treats meenakshi as his sister

Go to top