Kaleerein

Love is what make you alive...Meervan FF Part1 on Page1 (11/08/18)

anjali45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys I m Anjali...die hard fan of Meera n Vivan and also Mehak n Shaurya...I pen down FF...enjoy n don't forget to tell me whether I should continue or not...lets start...

Meera n Vivan met each other in Mumbai when Meera went to become a model n met  Vivan, the hottest actor of the film industries...Vivan n Meera befriend wid each other n also do hangouts...Meera achieved all her dreams of becoming a successful model...she had lost everyone in her family except her dadi...she worked very hard to earn their livelihood n also managed her ill dadi n studies too...when her dadi passed away she decided to go to Mumbai n achieve her goal...Vivan too had lost everyone in his family n left with his sister Amaya, who is an interior designer...Meera n Vivan were dating each other but didn't realized what are they doing...they were feeling attracted but brushed everything aside by supposing it to be hormones' effect...they kept it secret to avoid the media that would go insane for popularity that they will get if they post the news of two most successful faces...point here is whether Meervan love each other or its just an attraction??

What do you think of it...should I continue or not??

INDEX

Prologue - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 1 (Scroll Down)

Edited by anjali45 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the concept is really interesting
please do continue soon😊
anjali45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusharberry

the concept is really interesting

please do continue soon😊

Tq dear...will try to continue soon...tq for supporting me...tk cr...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice👏

finally kisi ne to ff start ki... waiting for next...

do continue soon

anjali45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute-aly

Nice👏

finally kisi ne to ff start ki... waiting for next...

do continue soon

Tq dear...yeah anybody is not starting any ff...so I thought to start...will continue soon...
Tk cr n hv a blessed day ahead...
anjali45 thumbnail
So sorry guys for bieng late bt I was really busy...here is first part...tell me how's it...silent readers comment n hit like pls...ur comments would motivate me...pls ignore typos...

Vivaan was getting ready as Amaya and he are going out for some days' vacation. Amaya had informed Meera about it and asked her to come with them as well but she refused. Amaya want her to come there with them and her no made her sad. She was in no mood to go but she can't upset Vivaan. He was wearing his jeans and V neck T-shirt while Amaya get ready in blue strip dress. They were about to leave when Amaya got a call and her face expressions changed suddenly. Vivaan grew tensed for her.
"What happened Amaya?? Is everything fine??"
"Bhai...Meera..."
"What happened to her??"
"Mayank kidnapped her..."
"What??"
"Bhai do something.."
"Are you made Amaya?? I am a celebrity and if I help her then we will be in news...just lets go for our vacations..."
"Bhai how could you be so selfish??"
"If she don't care about me then why should I??"
"I am not coming anywhere..."
"Amaya..." 
He was angry on her. She knows her brother very well that if she refused then he too won't go and she is going on vacation for him only as she want him to be in peace. She agreed but still angry on him. They left for airport. She was not able to control herself from asking.
"What happened last night??"
"We fought..."
"But why??"
"I was busy with my fangirls and she got angry on this thing that I am not paying any heed to her and she came and hold my hand and took me in a corner...she was on verge of anger and I too was angry so we fought..."
"Bhai when will you understand??"
"I understand what??"
"That she loves you..."
"Shut up Amaya..."
"Fine..."
After some they landed in Manali. Both headed to their bunglow there. As they reached there Meera was already present there in her night gown. She went to Vivaan and hold his collers. Amaya thought to give them their space and also she was tired of the long journey so she headed to her room.
"How dare you Mr. Vivaan Kapoor??"
"Meera I said sorry na..."
"What should I do with your sorry...you already hurted me..."
"Meera..."
"You do this thing only...first shout on me and then ask for forgiveness...not this time...you have to make me forgive you..."
"Really??"
She nodded and turned her face away. He smirked and carried her in caveman style. She was shocked with his action. She started beating his back and shouting on him. He kept mum and went to the bedroom. He made her sit on bed and stood before him folding his arms on chest.
"No Vivaan...I am tired really..."
"Whaaat?? Seriously??"
"Yeah..."
"Meera...you are taking it wrong...I not going to do that..."
"Then what??"
"My kiss is enough for that..."
"I said na that I am tired..."
"So you forgiven me..."
"No..."
"Then wait..."
He went out and came after some time with something in tray covered with its cover. She was confused what it could be.
"What is it??"
"Something that you will like..."
"I like everything..."
"But you love it..."
"Really??"
"Yeah...now take your clothes from the cupbord and get ready..."
"Are they still here..."
"You took them with you last time when you came with Amaya for a shoot..."
"Oh yeah..."
"She took some short dress from the cupbord as she want to take a nap. She was tired of that long journey and that in car. In morning Vivaan asked his man to kidnap her from her house and bring her here and the fools kidnapped her in sleeping position only. She changed in that dress that barely reach her half thighs. It was loose full sleeves short dress. Vivaan looked at her and smirked. She came and sat on the chair in front of Vivaan. Vivaan removed the cover. She was in awe to see her favourite meal the Punjabi Thal.
"You made it na..."
"Yeah...now lets have it..."
Both ate the food. Vivaan was getting impatient and he want to have her. As they finished their meal. He pulled her and she fell on his lap. She smiled and encircled his neck with her hands. He tuckled her hairs behind her ear and pulled her near to his lips. Meera didn't oppose and let him do his work. He kissed her cheeks and let her go. 
"I am sparing you because you are tired..."
"Thank you Mr. Kapoor..."
She put the dishes in kitchen and went back in the room. Vivaan was already lying on her bed. She too joined him and they both dozed off.
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start. Update next part soon. 
anjali45 thumbnail
Meervan k bhut km fans h kya...muje toh lga bhut hoge...bt here r not so much fans...I think I should drop the idea of ff...
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
No plz don't your ff is like a breath of fresh air
Plz. Do continue 
Many people are on break from. Forum may be your ff can bring them bback😛
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice 😆

but what about this

"Mayank kidnapped her..."