Slimy Puski is fixed winner of BBM

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, according to Anil Thatte, snake in the grass Puski is fixed winner of BBM season 1 :

Looks like public voting doesn't matter..
So, to make their winner look genuine, BBM has been continuously targetting Megha n showing fuski-sai footage which most ppl are bored of or put off by..
BBM went to the extent of showing only Megha's clips to get all HMs to vote her out of ticket to finale..

I have only one grudge against Megha that why did she take so long to realize that Sai was using her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the winner is fixed, I hope this fact is well publicised so that BBM realises that season 2 is not going to work. Why they would want such a whiny negative person as a winner I don't understand. Snake is the correct word for him. He is not loyal to anyone. Not even Sai. If only she had used her brains or at least paid attention to the warning her own mother had sent her about fuski. Ata bas ghari jaun Aai chya kushit radat.
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Yeah, he's so sly that he didn't even tell Sai that he saw in the clips that Sai's mother had warned her..
sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, right now he needs Sai. So, he does not even mention that to her. Someone who in the early part was not ready to even feed food to Sai is not happily hugging her multiple times a day. 

I remember when his wife came she told him not to let others use you as a ladder to their success.

And must say after that he has played a smart game after that to break Sai from Megha using one incidence of Megha nominating Astad as a tool. Also keeps good relations with Astad to keep his support.

He can always tell his wife that he was doing all this closeness with Sai for the game and get away with it.
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

Hi guys, according to Anil Thatte, snake in the grass Puski is fixed winner of BBM season 1 :

Looks like public voting doesn't matter..
So, to make their winner look genuine, BBM has been continuously targetting Megha n showing fuski-sai footage which most ppl are bored of or put off by..
BBM went to the extent of showing only Megha's clips to get all HMs to vote her out of ticket to finale..

I have only one grudge against Megha that why did she take so long to realize that Sai was using her...

Kahi sangta yet nahi...Fuski la jinkavtil suddha.

The one person who is looking stupid and dumb through the whole thing is Sai...Fuski is using her and playing her like a fidddle. Baher padlyavar tichya kade dhunkun pan baghnar nahi.