New Year's resolutions for Your Friends?

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and did get loads of gifts πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ Now, only a few days are left for the New Year to arrive and all of us are excited!!!

They say every New day is like a New beginning, but a New Year is like a New life. It's a New chance for us to get right πŸ‘πŸΌ

AND it's yet another chance to think of New Year's resolutions πŸ˜‰ 

"Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions.  Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual."  ~Mark Twain

Each of us has his / her personal New Year's resolutions. We could ask you for yours right now, but let's all have even more fun πŸ˜ƒ 

Woh kaise? πŸ€”

Well, each of us has soooo many friends on IF. So why not post New Year's Resolutions for them?? πŸ˜‰

Is there anyting Your friend(s) should change in the coming year? Each of us likes his / her friends the way they are. But nobody's perfect, right? 😳

So what are you waiting for?? Start thinking πŸ˜ƒ 

And friends, please don't take anything serious here, we just wish everyone to have fun 😳

Keep smiling!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hahhaah awesomee posttt khushi di..i need to think nowwwww πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Celina7 thumbnail
g8 lekin i lub all ma tru friendz da way dey r... so nop 😳 lub u all πŸ€— 😳

great post khushi di

and i only have one resolution for all my frends.. be more pagal then u can possibly be and enjoy life as it comes to u...and love all those surprises

notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimra_M

great post khushi di

and i only have one resolution for all my frends.. be more pagal then u can possibly be and enjoy life as it comes to u...and love all those surprises

haha nice onee nimra πŸ‘
Celina7 thumbnail

great post khushi di

lmao nimra.. niceπŸ‘ lekin im already beriii paagal.. n u kno dat.. n u want me 2 b MORE paagal? haila.. πŸ˜†

notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina7

lmao nimra.. niceπŸ‘lekin im already beriii paagal.. n u kno dat.. n u want me 2 b MORE paagal? haila.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† me tooo...i m nottttttttt paagalll 😭 Edited by ayeshag - 17 years ago
aww well u guys i didn;t literally meant to be pagal.. but if ur pagal then u can be more pagal.. the more the merrier πŸ˜ƒ
Athena90 thumbnail
umm lolz resolutions for my friends?

i'll post soon!
notfadedaway thumbnail

aww well u guys i didn;t literally meant to be pagal.. but if ur pagal then u can be more pagal.. the more the merrier πŸ˜ƒ

hahah it zokk πŸ˜† πŸ˜†