Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

*~Fall In Love --- All Over Again~* sv-FF

Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys, Reemz's FF inspired me to write my own...its definately not as good as a lot of SV fan-fics...but its my 1st attempt..so please bare with me and give me helpful comments and suggestions😳 thnx...Enjoy

----------------------------Sagar is brought home from the hospital----------------------------

(Maa is waiting for Sagar with an Arti along with Bharat, Chachi, Shalu, Harsh and Karthik)

(Aniket and Chinu are giving support to Sagar while he is walking towards the house as he is still weak)

(Vidya is behind sagar and is grabbing on to his back to keep his posture straight)

(Sagar reaches the doorway and his Maa does the Arti)

(Sindura is very tensed along with her two other side-kicks since that now Sagar is normal again and he may reveal her secret anytime)

Chachi: (in her fake caring voice) Hay Shabunaauth, aapka laak laak shukre hai! Aapne humari jamai babu ko thik kardi…

Sagar : (his face turns confused seeing all these new people *vidya's relatives* )

Vidya: (smiles in happiness) haan Chachi…agar Shabunauth humare saath nehi hote tho pata nehi kya hota

Sagar: (in a confused - soft - annoyed  voice) Tum log kaun ho?

Chachi: Hai, Haiiy, Haaiiiy! Ye kya hogaya…isko khuch yaad nehi hai kya?

Maa: Nehi hema, shayad Sagar thaak gaye hoge…vidya tum sagar ko lekaar aapne kamre mein jayo…aur tum bhi thaak gayi hogi naa? Tum dono jakaar so jayo.

Sagar: (seems very sleepy..and kinda dozes off)

Vidya: Ji maa (vidya carries him to their room)

--------Arti and Welcoming is done -------

--------Sagar & Vidya's Bedroom ---------

Vidya: (brings sagar to the bed) Aap so jaye

Sagar: (grabs on to Vidya's aanchaal) Ek minute (in a very very tired voice) Tum mujhe bataya nehi ki tum log kaun ho? yaha pe kyun ho?

Vidya: (shocked) arre hum apke patni hai! aap bhool gaye? ya phir aapka shararati hurkaat abhi bhi nehi gaye? (laughs)

Sagar: nehi mein serious hu! Who are you!? You have to be kidding me! How can you be my wife?

Vidya: (confused) Ji, kya kaha aapne...aap tho jante hai na...ki hum unpaar hai...humme..apke baath

Sagar: (now is really excited) Arre! tum mere patni kaisai! tum tho! (laughs) kya chaate ho humse? paisa? Daulat? yaha kyun aye?

Vidya: (her eyes start getting moist) arre ye aap kya kehrahi hai? mein bhala aapse paisa aur dalaut?

Sagar: (stops her with his hand) arre! tho kyun yaha ek pagal se shaadi karkar aye ho? agar daulat nehi chahoge tho kya?

Vidya: (scared & shocked) arre!! app kaisai kaisai baath karahe hai!

Sagar: (yells) MoM!!!! MOM!!!!!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the story still hasnt started yet...this is just an intro😳*

Edited by Nabihah - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TD_Adict thumbnail
PLZ continue Nabihah!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see what happens!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I really wanna kno!!!!
angad4life thumbnail
AWESOME intro 👏 👏 👏 plz continue soooon!!! 😃
Nabihah thumbnail

(Maa…Sindura…Aniket…Bharat…Chinu…and Chachi run in)

Maa: Arre kya hua beta … tu theek hai naa?

Aniket: haan sagar kya hua? Saab theek hai naa?

Sagar: Nehi!!! Kuch bhi theek nehi hai!!! Ye kaun hai! Aur mere saath aisai kyun baath karaha hai? Kehraha hai ki woh mere patni hai! Arre ye mere patni kaisai ho sakte hai! She is ILLITERATE!!!!!!

(Camera zooms into vidya's face as she is extremely shocked)

Aniket: arre vidya tumhara patni hai sagar! She is Your wife!!!

Sindura: (evil smile) haan sagar…patni hai tumhari…You don't talk like this to your wife naa?

Sagar: Arre aap log mujhe abhi bhi kyun ek bacche ke tarha!!!!! (gets really fustrated)

Vidya: (starts crying and falls to the floor holding sagar's hand)

Sagar: Ehh! Mujhe tum chuna maat! Tum mere kuch nehi lagte! Kuch nehi lagte!!!!! Kuch nehi lagte (echoes)

Vidya: Apko kya hogaya hai?? (crying) aap hummein bhool gaye? Bhool gaye? (cry cry cry…) bhool gaye?

(maa and aniket pick her up and take her away while she is just broken down and crying her head off...Chachi follows...)

Chachi: (thnks) hay..ye kya hogaya....aab agar Chote Thakur ne hummein ghar se nikaldi tho..tho....nehi nehi...aisa nehi hoga!

Sindura: (slowly..trying to figure out if sagar remembers the accident) Sagar…tumhe kya kuch yaad nehi hai?

Sagar: (opens his fist in anger) haan! Sindura diiiDii!(emphasizing didi)  Mujhe saab yaad hai! Tumhe ne mera accident karvaya naa??? …(pause) kya hua daar gaye?

_______ill continue later😳_________

p.s. TD_addict and Angad4life ~ thnx for the positive comments<3😳

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely start Nabihah!! 👏 👏 After reading yours and Wafah's FF, I've begun to think that Saagar should remember Vidya!! 😭 😭 I can't see this in real!!

Looking forward to your coming chapters. 😉
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww....your story is so cute Nabihah! 😳 😛

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
DeepaliC thumbnail
Great start! it doesn't even sound like it's your first time writing! can't wait to see what happens! good job! 😊
Nabihah thumbnail

Enjoy😳hope you like it😊

Sindura: (shocked and scared)

Sagar: arre! mujhe saab pata hai!!!!

Sindura: (softly and slowly) tho..... tummmmhhheee woh.... Vidya ko bhi...bhi....yaad...(saying it softer as she continues) yaad...hai??

Sagar: (angry) Arre! mujhe uska yaad kyun ayega! woh to mere kuch nehi lagti naa? Woh mera kuch lage ge bhi kaisai??? woh tho....(shakes his head) woh tho mera LAYAK HI NEHI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yelling so the whole world can hear)

____________________________________________________________ _

*vidya is shown crying on the floor next to a bed...😭 she hears this and cries even more....* Sagar's voice echoes in her ear.....

vidya: arre meinai bhi kya socha! ki mein...mein...(finding it hard to say) ki mein inke! lay....lay...layaak hu!!! (cries even louder)😭

____________________________________________________________ _

*back to sindura and sagar scene*

Sindura: (thnks) arre bhai! yehi tho main tumhe samjhana chati thhi! kher...aab vidya ko is ghar mein koi raak nehi sakte! NEHI Raksakte!!! (smiles evilishly)

Sagar: Kya soch rahi hai aap? agar aapne kuch bhi ki naa? jo mujhe accha nehi lagega naa? tho main....(slows down) kabhi bhi! ..... kisi bhi waqt! .......tumhara saach!....... saabke saamne...........laa sakti hu!!!!!!! arre tum kaun hoti ho! mujhe rokne wali? haan bolo?

Sindura: Nehi bhai...main aisa kuch nehi karunga! jo tumhe accha nehi....(sagar interupts)

Sagar: tho theek hai! aab aap jasakte hai!

Sindura: (thnks) haiy re mera pyara sa bhai! (evil uncaring voice) aab tum dekho ki ahista ahista! mein tumhe! kaisai parbaad karthi hu!! kaisai mein is ghar ki property harup leti hu! bas dekhte rehjayoa! mera pyara pyar bhai! aab mujhe bas ye sochna hai..ki mein vidya ko is ghar se kaisaiy? nikalu? waisai...it won't be that difficult! aab jo sagar vidya ke khilaaf hai! ...(thnks a but more to herself) just..just...just perfect!!! bhagwaan! aab aap mere hur kwaish puri karte rehna! isi tarha!!!! (evil smile) **siNduRA...h*

--------please comment---------

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Lovely start Nabihah!! 👏 👏 After reading yours and Wafah's FF, I've begun to think that Saagar should remember Vidya!! 😭 😭 I can't see this in real!!

Looking forward to your coming chapters. 😉

I will try not to give Vidya too many tears...:)

BTW Nabihah great start, am excited to read more. I'm glad you decided to post your fanfic

Nabihah thumbnail

-----Next Scene---- Next Morning ----

*Vidya is still sitting and crying like crazy...her eyes are swollen because she sppent her whole night crying in the dark! her eyes show the family her pain! only sagar cant understand her!*😭

____will continue later....till then please comment😳____