India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS not returning to the show

ananyaa Newbie
ananyaa
ananyaa

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 7:17am | IP Logged

As per my information, purab's track IS over and SS will not return. Maybe these rumours are being floated so that a section of the audience that used to see the show because of purab does not stop seeing it anticipating SS's return to the show. So, don't hope because there will only be disappointment in the end.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 8:12am | IP Logged

well, the way purab's exit has been handled, i don't trust the makers to handle the character well even if he were to make a come back.  with the show slated to end in three months and jassi having to end up with armaan because of the contractual obligations, do not expect them to give purab's character its due.

even if he were to come back, what kind of track wld they work out for him....listening to lengthy lectures especially from jassi on leaving her like that Confused......i am sure they wld completely butcher a so far beautifully etched character by the time the show ends.......therefore, wld rather not have him back on the show.

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I'm not returning to watching the show just for some rumours that he "might" return....I'll be there with bells on when he does return but till then
...there are other shows and lots of other channels....
I also agree with you Yashika...ab wapas aa bhi gaya toh ...is the character still going to get justice....atleast if they show a better reason for him not ending up with Jassi....but if they call him back for more abuse...i'm not interested!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

well, the way purab's exit has been handled, i don't trust the makers to handle the character well even if he were to make a come back.  with the show slated to end in three months and jassi having to end up with armaan because of the contractual obligations, do not expect them to give purab's character its due.

even if he were to come back, what kind of track wld they work out for him....listening to lengthy lectures especially from jassi on leaving her like that Confused......i am sure they wld completely butcher a so far beautifully etched character by the time the show ends.......therefore, wld rather not have him back on the show.

completely agree with you yashika....with the sort of sloppy exit they gave purab....nothing can be done for his character...they may get him in for a episode or two to boost the ratings or pacify the viewers. but the fact remains he will be blamed for everything ......his character will be further pulled down. i would rather say goodbye to him now than see that character butchered slowly and gradually.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by yashika

completely agree with you yashika....with the sort of sloppy exit they gave purab....nothing can be done for his character...they may get him in for a episode or two to boost the ratings or pacify the viewers. but the fact remains he will be blamed for everything ......his character will be further pulled down. i would rather say goodbye to him now than see that character butchered slowly and gradually.

If they wanted to bring Purab back they can do it in many ways, Just say Rohan was really sick and needed imediat attention, Say he tried to call Jassi but her phone was deadDead!!

Any thing can happen in these shows

The Show has gotten so dull after Purab left,Cry it's almost getting boring.Dead I hope he'll come back even as a negetive charecter (that doesnt suit his personalityConfused)   

fnahmed Groupbie
fnahmed
fnahmed

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i hope he comes back nad explain to jassi ehy he left and live happily ever after with jassi
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I guess T&D are decent people and dont want to cause trouble for him.  Also his exit was abrupt due to him refusing to shoot anymore scenes so it was a bit of a shock to Sony.
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 28 November 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

well all i have to say ..that its no fun in the show for me without Purab...

i guess this is a part of life.....oh well!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top