Page 1 of 50

Page 1
Page   of 50
Page 2 Page 50

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged

do we need fanfics in this forum? i think we really do. this forum only has updates and one jokes sticky. i think fanfics would add some life to this forum.Smile i have been working on my deepa & kailash one for quite a long time. if u guys want to, i can post it here.Smile

please give ur views sweethearts!Big smile

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 28 February 2007 at 6:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deepa & Kailash FF - *COMPLETED*" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 9:46am | IP Logged
just carry on Jiggs, with your FF. why aren't I surprised that it will be about Deepa and Kailash LOL

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

just carry on Jiggs, with your FF. why aren't I surprised that it will be about Deepa and Kailash LOL

yeah, why aren't you shocked? maybe it's cos i have repeated half a million times how much i like them?LOLLOLLOL lols! anyways, u can call me leena, all of u can call me leena.

i shall post the first part tmr if  i get enuff positive comments! but if u want to throw shoes at me, it is fine too!LOLLOLLOL

Kasthuri

Kasthuri

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Go ahead Leena, I am eagerly waiting for your love story to begin Wink Tongue

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Leena leena *shaking my head with wonder*

Thangaa mudiyeah vilieyeh.......   Wink Wink

Okay Leena, go ahead. Make sure it is interesting and nothing like a bad serial or H Romance Big smile

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

okie, pple u will all have to bear with this fanfic cos it will be entirely in english. i can't really write that great with tamil translated into english words & i am really more comfortable in writing in english. so pls dun mind.Smile

Chapter 1

she sat in the dressing room, looking how a bride will look on her wedding day. beautiful & grandly dressed. but deepa wasn't happy even though it was her wedding. how could she be when her heart was not with her? that day, she was going to marry a man whom she could never love whole-heatedly. a single tear rolled down her cheeks & fell with a slight clink on her bangles.

"what have you done son?" his mother exclaimed loudly to kailash. lost in his own touhghts, he had been adding salt to the coffee concotion instead of sugar. apologising to his mum profusely, kailash left the kitchen & strolled to his room. his room was the only place in the house where he could peacefully think abt.... deepa. the sweet & cute girl who had stolen his heart.

as he was about to drift into a beautiful daydream, his moblie phone rang shrilly. forcing himself out of the dream, kailash reluctantly answered the phone. "kailash! do you know that deepa is getting married to ajay right now?" his best friend vicky screamed into the receiver.

for a moment, he said nothing & stared at the mobile phone incredously. as the realisation dawned on him that his beloved deepa will be someone else's soon, kailash just lost it. hurriedly throwing on a shirt & a pair of jeans, he sped off in his bike even without informing his mother. if he didn't get to the wedding hall on time, deepa would have ruined three lives in total. his, hers & her future husband's.

okie pple. end of chapter 1. loved it or loathed it?LOLLOL whatever u feel, pls write it down so tt i can improve! thankoo!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~leena

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 26 December 2006 at 10:59pm

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Clap Leena.. keep it going so we can get good piece of work from you.

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 27 December 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Leena, keep it going and I am sure it would be better than any serial we see. This is because I know how much you love Deepa-Kailash love story! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top