Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

simi1295

Goldie

simi1295

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ok guys... i was thinkn abt all of us... we are all from diff parts of the world.. some live in india, and some-outside of india.. the reason i picked india is bc the reason we visit this site is bc of indian serials..  my question is how is living in india different from living out-side of india..  i love india and i want to move back someday..  but i always hear ppl say they want to move out india..why is that?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "india vs not-india" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pinky~786

Groupbie

Pinky~786

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

COZ THER R NO JOBS THER

ITZ HARD TO LIVE THER

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I should say that "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" Smile Ppl living abroad wish to go back to india where ppl in india wants to get out of india! Jobs are no probs in india but i guess its the trend of going outof country n settled... its' almost everybody's dream there and i too wonder why... Confused

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i guess so! pple abroad always talk abt going back to india and pple there always talk abt going abroad! it really depends what are ur priorities! many pple who want a more comfortable and relax life would more to places such as aussie and nz! pple who can live the hectic life at its pace might jkust want to live in india!

india is currently opening up and in a few years time, a lot of people would be wanting to live and work in india and if we are indian citizens (like meTongue) we must be proud of it!

AASHISH_IN

Goldie

AASHISH_IN

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by galsn3105

india is currently opening up and in a few years time, a lot of people would be wanting to live and work in india and if we are indian citizens (like meTongue) we must be proud of it!

agreed & as u say tht we must be proud 2 be an Indian.SmileClap 

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged

This is not Manjot- tiz her cousin:

...good question.

maybe its the fact that india is not all that comparable in economy with othe developed countries. it's getting there, nevertheless...sooner or later india will become a superpower!!! LOL and then....we will be one step closer in ruling the world!! *evil, malicious laughter* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough cough* HAHAHA!!! WORLD DOMINATION!!!

no...i'm not pyschotic.....atleast....i dun think so....Dead 

anyways...continuing on...jobs, as one person pointed out, is a necessity in order to earn money- and without it...it's hard for humans to survive. MONEY...you see...is the major issue here. PEOPLE NEED MONEY!! THEY NEED JOBS!! and India....already has problems of its own to deal with and its economic capabilities are somewhat limited. People are flourished in poverty. 

...so yea...people need to travel elsewhere to earn money.

and as far as people wanting to return back to india...i guess its all a matter of....well lets just say....it's their homeland....

For people already living in foreign countries already have everything accomplished...they have strived in the outside world and have somewhat accomplished one thing or another. And though many people who go to other countries for jobs want to return home..because they miss their family..they obviously can't. THEY ARE IN A NEED OF MONEY!!

so yea......

alrite..i'm done.

simi1295

Goldie

simi1295

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i dont know guys... i was in india few months back and i saw that india has all the things that i get in the US.. all the shops had Ac.. so the did the cars.. you get hot and cold water. and all the american food.. just few things to name... i brought this topic up bc when im ready to get married would i want to live in india or USA..?  after doing my pro and cons.. i would want to live india.. bc i love the simple life.. and i dont want to live in the USA, keep doing the daily stuff everyday... thats what i think!

Edited by simi1295 - 05 July 2005 at 8:35am

simi1295

Goldie

simi1295

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
haha... im not sure if that was a joke or a serious quote..  but i have been liv'n in the US all my life and the only india i knew was from movies and stuff.. and when i went back for the 1st time.. i saw that india has all the things which they nvr show on tv.. and for ur info---i was just listn few things.. i wasnt sayn it as a shock or anything.. so im sorry if any1 didnt like what i had said!  Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top