India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Can any one tell me......

neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 4:49am | IP Logged

hello can anyone tell me why did Kajal marry Arjun???? what was her majboori. And how did Kajal's and Samay's marraige broke off? how did Kritika marry Samay???

plz plz anyone tell me....

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 5:26am | IP Logged

wel kajol married arjun cus kushal and arjun where best friends first and she use to work for kushal and kushal had a party down his house and at the party arjun and kushal spiked her drink and kushal told her to go and rest in his room and thats when arjun came half undressed and some junorliset where there and they took some photo out an dput them in the news paper and kajol dad had a heart attack

arjun dad catch kushal and arjun celebrating and hears every thing and tells arjun either he has to marry kajol or leave the house with no optiuons left he married her and then they gt married and things start to change

kajol found out that kritika likes samay so she sacrificed her love?

and made it look that she cant marry samay cus his gone cum on the st and that she only wanted to marry him cus he was rich but no way know.

but samay later on discovers the truth.  and that why he respect kajol a lot  

let me know if u liked the breif up date i gave u and if u want and more information i will let u know ok

neeta Groupbie
neeta
neeta

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 6:45am | IP Logged
thanx a lot perveen. i got the story now fully.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index