Posted: 5 years ago
I think the highlight of the whole episode was naira catching that phone scene
Sigh. Kartik is so bipolar its hilarious. 
He will push her away but still call her naira goenka🤣
And to make that many mistakes i think all students should know by now she is his mrs
😆Think about it he called her naira goenka in class even. 
He hates the fact she moved on. So she tries to be mature and civil but he shows us he still stuck back 2 years ago. And slams her down the instant she tries to call him kartik🤣 he wants to be her sir😆naira should have said fine sir but ur still a mendak 😆
By kartik doing all this naira's inner wonder woman is coming out

Dadi made me laugh so hard when she said naira knows us we wouldnt do something like this how can she be instigating thanvi i laughed so hard i was like u daft cow🤣ur the kettle calling the pot black

They cannot ask naira to trust them. When they showed so little faith in her. 
As for filiming someone like that its a federal crime. Thanvi should have went to the cops and within a day they would have found the IP address of the person who did it and been done with it. 

Now that Naira is starting to speak i want her to whip kartik's ass🤣he is sucha pretty jerk i want smash his face in but at the same time i want to see them holding hands looking lovingly at each other. 

Naira effects kartik so much did u see the little nod she gave thanvi how he noticed it. And GTFO'd from there

I guess now we know why dadi came here to spout her old fashioned bullshit. 
I loved how she explained and told kartik isnt i am right and he shook  his head like no dadi W*F🤣

Dadi is suffereing with dementia or amnesia or something as well as just having a holier than thou attitude she kicked naira out during the ragav thing and 
naira nearly die she never supported her.

Suvarna is so whiny no wonder akilesh's wife is tired of her. I love the bgm they play for manish😆
Also no wonder kartik drinks its not just his sad naira left him suvarna is annoying AF😆 imagine with that dragon breathing down his neck 24/7 even i would have a drinking problem

Now to that precap with the strike cringe cringe cringe ( more nari shakti naira episodes barf)
He calls her naira go... 😆 repeatedly (bad joke but he already told her go how many more times he wants to do it) 

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Ur explanation was fabulous...I articles written that kaira will come close during MMS track but here it is completely opposite more and more misunderstanding and taunting..fed up of this separation now suvarna also going to join anti naira camp. What drama she will play have to watch.this total week MMS track and next suvarna coming to Mumbai and naira suvarna hit and miss.it's a long way to go for kaira patch up..
Originally posted by sonal36

Ur explanation was fabulous...I articles written that kaira will come close during MMS track but here it is completely opposite more and more misunderstanding and taunting..fed up of this separation now suvarna also going to join anti naira camp. What drama she will play have to watch.this total week MMS track and next suvarna coming to Mumbai and naira suvarna hit and miss.it's a long way to go for kaira patch up..

This mms track is basically the shubham track but roles reversed so that both k and n can see it from the other persons perspective 

Kartik wants time and to hide it for a bit
(naira gave shubham time)

while thanvi keeps begging naira for help she wont sit down quietly 
Especially after kartiks shit behavior i dont expect her to have any form of trust in him 😆so his high standing horse he is on claiming that he is a social justice warrior is about to fall with him on it. 

wonder woman to the rescue. 😆😆😆With naira going on tv her stupid witch mother in law will see her and even coming walking to mumbai if she has to be a kabab mein hadi as if dadi is not enough.

By this situation happening hopefully kartik will realise well this all seems familiar i am in naira shoes😆and i want thanvi's parents to blame him

Dow honest side note trusties dont really care about issues in the collage
at my collage i know that for a fact😆
dow my management professor is more scary than kartik (for reasons i wont explain)😆

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

This mms track is basically the shubham track but roles reversed so that both k and n can see it from the other persons perspective 

Especially after kartiks shit behavior i dont expect her to have any form of trust in him 😆so his high standing horse he is on claiming that he is a social justice warrior is about to fall with him on it. 

wonder woman to the rescue. 😆😆😆With naira going on tv her stupid witch mother in law will see her and even coming walking to mumbai if she has to be a kabab mein hadi as if dadi is not enough.

By this situation happening hopefully kartik will realise well this all seems familiar i am in naira shoes😆and i want thanvi's parents to blame him

dow my management professor is more scary than kartik (for reasons i wont explain)😆

It would be wonderful if the cv's made this thanvi track the reverse of the shubham track, and karthik gets blamed by the girl's parents for something bad happening to thanvi, and this track is used to allow karthik to see things from naira's perspective and give him a better understanding of why naira dealt with shubham's situation the way she did. Then when karthik has started understanding naira's position and compulsion during shubham's track, swarna comes back to separate them, and karthik doesn't understand what to do, or whether to take a stand for naira in front of swarna. That would actually be really interesting in this leap if they went that way. 

Something along the lines of the mms getting released to everyone, thanvi getting lots of taunting and stuff, thanvi attempting suicide and her condition being serious, then the parents of thanvi getting to know that karthik and the college board knew about the mms but kept quiet instead of informing them and the police. The parents can accuse karthik and the board that if they had gone to the police earlier to investigate the mms whilst it was still a few people who knew about it, the police could have gotten to the bottom of it before the mms was released further, and thanvi would not have faced so much humiliation and attempt suicide. 

And via this, karthik would be accused by thanvi's family the way he and the goenka's accused  naira, and karthik would then see things from naira's perspective. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Yes that would sound better like how during chandhu track naira understood akshara.
I want solid redemption now. He cannot say I love you a hundred times to her to undo what he did. In fact I'll be happy If they part ways totally  cos I feel they are not made for each other. They can't be together 
Originally posted by sammy17

It would be wonderful if the cv's made this thanvi track the reverse of the shubham track, and karthik gets blamed by the girl's parents for something bad happening to thanvi, and this track is used to allow karthik to see things from naira's perspective and give him a better understanding of why naira dealt with shubham's situation the way she did. Then when karthik has started understanding naira's position and compulsion during shubham's track, swarna comes back to separate them, and karthik doesn't understand what to do, or whether to take a stand for naira in front of swarna. That would actually be really interesting in this leap if they went that way. 

Something along the lines of the mms getting released to everyone, thanvi getting lots of taunting and stuff, thanvi attempting suicide and her condition being serious, then the parents of thanvi getting to know that karthik and the college board knew about the mms but kept quiet instead of informing them and the police. The parents can accuse karthik and the board that if they had gone to the police earlier to investigate the mms whilst it was still a few people who knew about it, the police could have gotten to the bottom of it before the mms was released further, and thanvi would not have faced so much humiliation and attempt suicide. 

And via this, karthik would be accused by thanvi's family the way he and the goenka's accused  naira, and karthik would then see things from naira's perspective. 
We so understand each other😆
Perfectly when it comes to this show

Yes so this mms drama should not just b faltu time pass drama before suvarna comes with her suffocating love and drags kartik back to udaipur 

by being blamed by the world they would feel how naira felt
😆
And even dow he might want to crawl back to naira he should not just have it easy que in jealousy track we want and lets watch him burn 😆

Originally posted by sammy17

I really hope that Kartik get in sense and understand Naira's Prospective. 

Originally posted by kirts123

Yes that would sound better like how during chandhu track naira understood akshara.
I want solid redemption now. He cannot say I love you a hundred times to her to undo what he did. In fact I'll be happy If they part ways totally  cos I feel they are not made for each other. They can't be together 

I feel like sometimes the only reason Kartik wanted naira so badly was because she was the first girl who did not fall for him instantly (because literally everyone was bowled over by him, mishti gayu any female anywhere just loved him) and he did say that in collage even the most beautiful girl was in love with him but he was not interested. 

So Naira's lack of interest sparked his interest. 
He won everyone over and her slowly. 

But even the best acts fade over time.
So he went from this loving caring perfect guy...To someone definitely with shades of grey

His lack of trust with almost everyone in his life clouds his judgement.

In his anger he spouts harsh words that he later regrets and apologizes for later.
His character is flawed and just like when you meet someone you fall in love and later realize they were just portraying an image to win you over...It went on something like that. 
The things he once loved annoyed him. 

Naira on the other hand has always tried to keep them together. While kartik has never appreciated their relationship and is ready to cut it off all the time. 
😆I feel like he is wolf in sheeps clothing
He is insecure 
controlling
manipulative
and because u would never think he is all those things coz he is always so sweet he is the most scary type of character ( i love it)
(i love this show🤣 i love talking about kaira)

Thats why this all bothers him he cannot stand naira being away from him because he thought he had cemented his position in her life so much so that she would never be able to move on
So when he sees her trying to live her life it angers him...😆dark kartik is a hella interesting thought

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

@bold well that's the most logical way to make him understand Naira's situation...forward this to CVs 👍🏼...but I think this entire scenario is created to put more blame on Naira's shoulders...Naira gathered students for strike that's why the situation worsened...Naira alert person who is behind that MMS...She didn't let Karthik handle situation that's why it worsened..she didn't trust Karthik...etc...🤔
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago
I feel like the writers are doing this currently this entire thing(role reversal of shubham track) will maybe blow out of proportion 

Kartik maybe like couldnt you wait for a few hours and naira would have been like no +_+ what if thanvi committed suicide then must i take the blame again??