Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

anybody watching (Page 3)

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 4:41am | IP Logged
my name is priti

Nagi Senior Member
Nagi
Nagi

Posted: 18 September 2004 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

WOW PritiClap,

What a fantastic job. You gave me the whole thing in a nutshell. Thank you seems really inadequateEmbarrassed. Thanks, Thanks, ThanksLOL.

After reading your update, I remembered that the last scene I saw was Parvathi screaming in the hospital bed.So I saw her badly burned face. So now she has her original face only?? That was only Swathi posing as Parvathi???That part only i did not get.Also when did Avanthika come back? Is it the same person as earlier??She was very pretty,I remember.

I thought these Deven,Rohan guys were in jail?? Remember that rape scene of the blind girl??

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nagi

After reading your update, I remembered that the last scene I saw was Parvathi screaming in the hospital bed.So I saw her badly burned face. So now she has her original face only?? That was only Swathi posing as Parvathi???That part only i did not get.Also when did Avanthika come back? Is it the same person as earlier??She was very pretty,I remember.

I thought these Deven,Rohan guys were in jail?? Remember that rape scene of the blind girl??

Yes, the original parvati is back, swati played by jaya ... was only pretending to be parvati and in the meanwhile parvati was pretending to be swati. Now, they are back to their original places and swati's track has ended.

As i had mentioned, parvati was spotted in australia by his daughter who was on her honeymoon. Avantika was getting treated there and she came back after that with monalika who also was there. Avantika has changed and is now played by an actress who was one of the sisters in kundali serial.

Deven and rohan were in jail and had come out after complete their term.

jessiekore Newbie
jessiekore
jessiekore

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Hi if someone can give me daily updates on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 September 2004 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Shruti asks sambhav as to whether he has anything to do with neel. Sambhav tells her that neel was trying to blackmail him by showing some photographs she took of his and shruti. But when he refused, she pulled up this rape thing.Shruti believes him and decides to support him fully. The whole family is against her.

Garima, see avantika trying to talk about ajay's rights and decides to get close to her as she might be useful.

Om warns shruti against coming in the court but she comes with sambhav. Gul who is Sasha's friend is fighting the case for neel. Neel has also got a friend of her to testify that sambhav had misbehaved with her in Pune. This girl is chavi who was shown earlier as chhaya's daughter who stays with chhaya's friend and did not knew the reality till some time back- even noe chhaya is not ready to acknowledge her as her daughter.

Gul decides to play up sambhav and shruti's relation in the court. Sambhav's lawyer walks away saying that the case is weak and this new girl chavi was something he was not told about.

Krishna in the meanwhile overhears neel and sasha talking and finds out that neel is only doing drama to teach sambhav a lesson. He decides to support shruti. Krishna tries to prove it to parvati but his attempt fails as neel is smart enough to spot him when he was overhearing.

Parvati speaks to chhaya about this girl from pune and chhaya realises that it is her own daughter. She tries to speak to chavi but chavi refuses to listen to her.

The deven and rohan kids are near their bike and they are talking about the case when parvati overhears everything. She tells om about it and they both tell sasha and the rest of the gang that they will be with the truth and hence will be against them in the court.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Is anyone reading this or should I stop updating this?
jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
keep doing it man, much appreciated
jessiekore Newbie
jessiekore
jessiekore

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hey Thanks for the update as I really appreciate these. I woulda ppreciate if you can continue with these updates.

Go to top