Posted: 5 years ago
I think this is the part where all kartik pro arguments die
i blame poor writing for this 
kartik's whole pity party about how naira left him and was unrepetent died. 
I went back and watched shubham die just to find a reason why maybe his anger is justified. But he literally kicked naira out. 

I am sure when he said go u went before go now maybe his ego expected she would come back and wait for him. But he was plain downright brutal towards her. 
I kind of feel like that young sweet naive full of love kartik died after watching this episode. 
But still i am left with the thought do i really blame him. I guess on some alien plane i understand he was hurting and needed to pin the blame on someone so he blamed naira. 
But he literally cannot be angry that she moved on or that she is trying to live her life. When he is stuck in his pain unable to move on.

What is left for this relationship 
I feel kind of pessimistic at the moment because what is left? 
Even if god shines a light over kartik and shows him the way back to naira. I just don't feel they are right for each other. 
Kartik literally cannot even breath in peace after throwing her away so brutally. 
While Naira is being scoffed at for trying to live a life and move past his treatment of her. 
This relationship is so toxic 

i am still watching dow i honestly feel really depressed after this episode. i feel like kaira had a little ray of hope but kartiks third get out of my life thing just destroyed it

Now that naksh is even facing all of these troubles i hope that somehow this does not mean goenkas will buy everything the singhanias own and sit on their heads😆

i wouldnt mind kartik sitting in an office ordering naira to get him coffee ðŸ¤£and naira taking it putting salt in it. 
i blame mohsin and shivangi for being so cute and making me come back for mind torture😆

There's actually no way to justify karthik. Even in that flashback karthik didn't fully allow naira to explain EXACTLY what happened, but instead just continued accusing her, saying harsh and painful things to her, and he literally did kick her out of his life, so I don't get why all this time he was acting like naira ditched him, betrayed him ETC. I'm not interested in this show now. When all the characters see sense again I will watch the show again. ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by sammy17

There's actually no way to justify karthik. Even in that flashback karthik didn't fully allow naira to explain EXACTLY what happened, but instead just continued accusing her, saying harsh and painful things to her, and he literally did kick her out of his life, so I don't get why all this time he was acting like naira ditched him, betrayed him ETC. I'm not interested in this show now. When all the characters see sense again I will watch the show again. ðŸ¤¢
When she said i hate u and he turned around in my head i was like no no dont do it in my head and he went and said i hate you too and i face palmed so hard
Kartik in his anger does anything and everything. 
He threw naira away. SO if she moves on and lives her life he has no right to ever question her. 
He dumped her

That is why someone needs to come and be naira's shoulder to cry on. Kartik needs to realise what he lost someone else will value and appreciate then his head will get out of his ass
There is a saying. You can put back the pieces together of a broken vase but it will never be the same again. Sometimes in trying to make repairs you get hurt more. It is better to leave things as is and move forward in life. That is Kaira's relationship. I really think they need to bring a new handsome very nice guy for Naira to make Karthik realize the value of what he has lost. Naira needs a good friend she can lean on who truly understands her and values the qualities and person that she is. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by rose2015

There is a saying. You can put back the pieces together of a broken vase but it will never be the same again. Sometimes in trying to make repairs you get hurt more. It is better to leave things as is and move forward in life. That is Kaira's relationship. I really think they need to bring a new handsome very nice guy for Naira to make Karthik realize the value of what he has lost. Naira needs a good friend she can lean on who truly understands her and values the qualities and person that she is.

Yep someone needs to take her away from him so far that it really wrecks him ðŸ˜ƒ
He needs to end his pity party and look at the big picture the only reason he is unhappy is because he created his own misery. 
Naira tried multiple times and he threw her away. After running after her for so long you would think he would appreciate her
exactly im still so confused why hes so angry that she left... like you asked her to leave... she said if there is no trust i should leave and you were like yeah leave... and i still find that naira never got to fully put her point forward about not telling him about shubham... all she got to say was shubham didnt want them to know... kartik still never let her fully explain and started accusing her before she could even get her words out

i just dont get how they are going to bring these two together... by the looks of todays episode it seemed like a mutual separation... whats going to change kartiks mind?

and the whole thing about naira running away... she clearly didnt run away.. you told her to go and you knew she was leaving so stop blaming her for trying to move on in life

and yeah i agree with you as well about him being in pain with the loss of his brother and the state his mother is in so he needed someone to blame... but for some weird reason im still team naira but i dont quite know why ðŸ˜†

Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Henriette

exactly im still so confused why hes so angry that she left... like you asked her to leave... she said if there is no trust i should leave and you were like yeah leave... and i still find that naira never got to fully put her point forward about not telling him about shubham... all she got to say was shubham didnt want them to know... kartik still never let her fully explain and started accusing her before she could even get her words out

i just dont get how they are going to bring these two together... by the looks of todays episode it seemed like a mutual separation... whats going to change kartiks mind?

and the whole thing about naira running away... she clearly didnt run away.. you told her to go and you knew she was leaving so stop blaming her for trying to move on in life

and yeah i agree with you as well about him being in pain with the loss of his brother and the state his mother is in so he needed someone to blame... but for some weird reason im still team naira but i dont quite know why ðŸ˜†

I think he did not expect her to really go and never come back. He thought like always she would come back and follow him like a puppy.

What does he want. He asks her to leave but wants her with him? 
He looks constantly for ways to hurt her because he wants her to feel the same pain he is feeling...
I guess alot of things could happen that will slowly fall on him like a ton of bricks. 
One by one 
I feel like all of this is build up for his ultimate fall. 
He might get on his high horse sing songs about a girls honor and save thanvi but what does that really mean? 
He is able to show that he is respectful towards woman outside but not in his own home?

Naira might remain silent in all of this as per her new character but i am hoping that someone (kunal) blackmails naira asking her to hang out with him etc to withhold that video🤣and forcing her to smile at him etc. 
can you guys imagine all of the furniture that will get destroyed by kartik if naira smiles at someone else🤣

I love it. I hate the whole video of a naked girl thing but I love to see kartik pissed off and this (would be for a valid reason)😆🤣he can grab naira then and say how dare u smile at someone else and naira can be all suffering in silence and crying inwardly ðŸ˜†oh the angst, all the chalk that will turn to dust, in his hands while he lectures the class and glares at kunal 

When he finds out kunal is the culprit we can all watch him get beat up😳

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I think he did not expect her to really go and never come back. He thought like always she would come back and follow him like a puppy.

He looks constantly for ways to hurt her because he wants her to feel the same pain he is feeling...
I guess alot of things could happen that will slowly fall on him like a ton of bricks. 
One by one 
He might get on his high horse sing songs about a girls honor and save thanvi but what does that really mean? 
He is able to show that he is respectful towards woman outside but not in his own home?

Naira might remain silent in all of this as per her new character but i am hoping that someone (kunal) blackmails naira asking her to hang out with him etc to withhold that video🤣and forcing her to smile at him etc. 
can you guys imagine all of the furniture that will get destroyed by kartik if naira smiles at someone else🤣

I love it. I hate the whole video of a naked girl thing but I love to see kartik pissed off and this (would be for a valid reason)😆🤣he can grab naira then and say how dare u smile at someone else and naira can be all suffering in silence and crying inwardly ðŸ˜†oh the angst, all the chalk that will turn to dust, in his hands while he lectures the class and glares at kunal 

i just find kartiks character really contradicting... after every patch up they talk aout being mature adn talking all issues and problems out but when it comes to it its all the same again... accusations being thrown around left right and center... in this situation i did find naira being a bit mature by wanting to explain to him her side but he was still acting the same... immature and ready to blame her for everything as always... 

i cant wait for him to fall off his high horse lol... i really want to see him grovelling at nairas feet... him and swarna hahaha... but im also confused about how they are going to bring 2 people back together who in a way mutually parted ways... lets see what happens next i guess
I feel like first will come a big(but smaller than shubhams death) misunderstanding a very big one where his distrust of naira will cloud everything he does and he will just shit on her for eyons and naira will take it silently.

Then after that when the dust has settled he will realise he was wrong. He will show up to apologize to her. And naira will say something like whats the use saying sorry u ddn trust me before i did not expect u to trust me now. And walk away...
Then slowly every buried secret will come out
Suvarna deleting naira's calls
Naira cannot dance anymore
shubham maybe before dying filmed himself or wrote a letter telling everyone that he is sorry bla bla 
naira is an angel (and give off clues someone killed him)
Kartik will go try and see naira and naira will see him he will ask her what happend finally and she will tell him. 

While he is lost in thought she already would have gone. He would go home and break some more things. 
Naira would have left off to go somewhere else. (destination)
He would go back and realise she left and follow her. 
He will plan a grand rose set and lots of gifts and bla bla and tell her his sorry. Naira will take out all the frustration she is holding in now. Then ðŸ¤£
Kartik will tell her he found a doc to fix her leg. And that even if she hates him to go with him to see the doctor and naira would go. Doc would fix her leg. And naira would need support for months kartik would offer u no coz all the doctors and nurses will suddenly vanish into thin air. He will do ridiculously sweet things for episodes on end and even then we will be like forgive him
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

One by one 

To be honest, I'll take your fanfic over any dadi drama that will be thrown now