Who kissed Ganesh aka Amar?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Who kissed Ganesh? 

Recently when Ganesh Venkataram (Amar of Star Plus' Antariksh) decided to go out shopping, little did he know that he would get mobbed by a group of teenage girls outside a mall. "One of them approached me and asked for an autograph and the others stood around me," says Ganesh. "When I asked for an autograph book, she put her hand out and asked me to sign on her palm. I was surprised but then relented. The moment I signed, she immediately gave me a peck on my cheek and they all fled from there," he laughs.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who kissed Ganesh aka Amar?" in Antariksh Ek Amar Katha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~~RaZ~~

IF-Dazzler

~~RaZ~~

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
lol..

yeh toh hona hi tha LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top