I went back and watched shubham die

Posted: 5 years ago
I feel like this whole kaira fight was so blown out of proportion😆
Literally Suvarna would have beat naira's ass more if Kartik had not asked her to just go and he said for now go. He did not say go forever and dont show me your face. he flinched when he saw naira get slapped. It was pretty obvious he did not want to see more of it.
😆Naira asked him to meet her, on the terrace right?(which was so stupid considering they were all mourning) so she waits there while they are busy doing the funeral and everything waiting there not even noticing they are busy or the fact she is falling of the ledge? 
which leaves me with two theories 
I think shubham was killed by someone. Who maybe said they would kill naira for maybe knowing something or doing something they did not want... as well thats why he kept saying bhabi something bhabi bhabi

What if someone pushed her? and she did not see who but after falling she was devastated with her loss and shubham dying and then suvarna kicking her out she did not think it threw

i guess this is one of the only ways i could think of them to use to ultimately redeem naira. And put her back into the good books of the goenkas

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I feel like this whole kaira fight was so blown out of proportion😆
Literally Suvarna would have beat naira's ass more if Kartik had not asked her to just go and he said for now go. He did not say go forever and dont show me your face. he flinched when he saw naira get slapped. It was pretty obvious he did not want to see more of it.
😆Naira asked him to meet her, on the terrace right?(which was so stupid considering they were all mourning) so she waits there while they are busy doing the funeral and everything waiting there not even noticing they are busy or the fact she is falling of the ledge? 
which leaves me with two theories 
I think shubham was killed by someone. Who maybe said they would kill naira for maybe knowing something or doing something they did not want... as well thats why he kept saying bhabi something bhabi bhabi

What if someone pushed her? and she did not see who but after falling she was devastated with her loss and shubham dying and then suvarna kicking her out she did not think it threw

i guess this is one of the only ways i could think of them to use to ultimately redeem naira. And put her back into the good books of the goenkas

See, who does that? Ek toh ghar mein koi marr gaya.. and on top of that u want to wait for a family member on the terrace, WHY? 

So glad I skipped all those episodes.. just reading about it gave me a headache. 

If he asked her to go.. then she should have left.. she could have gotten hit by car or something.. if the makers wanted her accident... She could have said woh ghar pe wait karegi... kyun wait karna hai terrace pe? ðŸ¥±  
Originally posted by vellainsaan

See, who does that? Ek toh ghar mein koi marr gaya.. and on top of that u want to wait for a family member on the terrace, WHY? 

So glad I skipped all those episodes.. just reading about it gave me a headache. 

If he asked her to go.. then she should have left.. she could have gotten hit by car or something.. if the makers wanted her accident... She could have said woh ghar pe wait karegi... kyun wait karna hai terrace pe? ðŸ¥±  

That whole episode is ridiculous
Coz naira is like i have full faith you will come on the terrace for me. 
Literally his brother just died. 
And they all changed clothes Naira was still on the terrace. While they are carring the body out naira is looking for him while standing on the ledge like right at the edge?
she was looking to fall honestly unless someone pushed her she is crazy😆

I think they wanted to be able to blame kartik for not showing up. 
But considering his brother just died. i dont think its fair. 

But where kartik lets me down, is him expecting naira to be like a puppy and following him around until he deems her worthy of forgiveness. 
😆
After the second time when he remained silent when suvarna screeched her guts out. 
About naira not being allowed back into the house. and kartik silently took her inside, without even looking at naira irks me.

He wants her around so he can treat her like a personal doormat and she expected his unwavering trust after breaking it despite him asking her repeatedly never to let anyone or any secret come between them. 
Both are wrong
There is no clear whiteness i see

in this situation

But her expectations of him are unrealistic as well
and his of her. 

Ridiculous is the word. The entire MU looks like a half baked plot someone came up with when the channel dumped revamp on their heads. 
They could've shown him asking her to leave, her saying she will wait for him at her house or whatever.. and then on her way she could've met an accident. This would have made more sense. Anyway.

Post leap, from the ep I gathered that Kartik waited for her to return for 2 years.. so his anger was justified according to me.. then they showed those darned flashbacks of him taking Swarna away while Naira stood at the doorstep. THAT is him being unreasonable. He can choose to not trust her alright..  but he can't blame her for leaving him. She mentioned she tried communicating with him a lot.. and he didn't deny. So far it looks like after the accident she tried to communicate and he broke furniture.
And drink  ðŸ¤¢ 

I think there is something more to Kartik's story.. or did he just break things and yell at ppl for 2 years?

Ridiculous is the word. The entire MU looks like a half baked plot someone came up with when the channel dumped revamp on their heads. 
They could've shown him asking her to leave, her saying she will wait for him at her house or whatever.. and then on her way she could've met an accident. This would have made more sense. Anyway.

Post leap, from the ep I gathered that Kartik waited for her to return for 2 years.. so his anger was justified according to me.. then they showed those darned flashbacks of him taking Swarna away while Naira stood at the doorstep. THAT is him being unreasonable. He can choose to not trust her alright..  but he can't blame her for leaving him. She mentioned she tried communicating with him a lot.. and he didn't deny. So far it looks like after the accident she tried to communicate and he broke furniture.
And drink  ðŸ¤¢ 

I think there is something more to Kartik's story.. or did he just break things and yell at ppl for 2 years?

Kartik since meeting naira was obsessively in love with her. While naira loves him just as much. They literally cannot even stay a night apart from each other without having severe withdrawal symptoms. 
Since he is the type to shut the front door on anyone he feels wronged him without listening to any reason i find it believable that he would ignore her but to expect her to come running after him. 
is unreasonable.
Considering suvarna must have created more misunderstandings perhaps naira tried to see him and she lied and said he did not want to see her. Or naitik went to see him and he told him he did not want to hear anything about naira ooh boy i would love that scene coz i know naitik would tell him you are making a big mistake and later you will regret it. 
So maybe i understand it slightly if suvi caused them to misunderstand each other.
Or maybe even naitik told her that naira had been in an accident and she mouthed off that kartik doesnt give a shit. 
While kartik was busy breaking furniture and drinking he did not notice all of these things
I find it hilarious that after meeting naira
his anger sort went poof it was there but poof as well like he just looked like baby who was crying for a rattle got it and went silent. Then after a bit when he felt the rattle was moving away from him started crabbing again🤣

I want boozy jealous enraged kartik who waits for naira at midnight in corners and grabs her into his arms and tells her he will never let her move on
(i read too much mills and boon)(and know that will never happen)

Naitik can get kidnapped by dadi i want kaira alone.😆

And drink  ðŸ¤¢ 

@bold there is 101% percent chances of something more to Karthik's story if we see by logic (which CVs lack)...he broke all those things that reminded him of Naira...because he wanted to move on...he didn't want her memories in his life...why it hurt him so much when she did same for time being what he had being doing for 2 years?...he can "try" to move on by breaking things that reminded him of her but she can't try?...Even if his anger is unreasonable they could've shown his flashbacks too..how that pain changed into anger...how and why he feel betrayed when he himself didn't communicate...or he tried to contact her but Suwarna mata might've manipulated it too..the way she didn't let Naira talk to him...

@blue maybe he didn't listen what she said...maybe...otherwise those words must have rang in his mind..."kayi baar bulane par nahi aye toh bin bulaye kya atey"...
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

@bold there is 101% percent chances of something more to Karthik's story if we see by logic (which CVs lack)...he broke all those things that reminded him of Naira...because he wanted to move on...he didn't want her memories in his life...why it hurt him so much when she did same for time being what he had being doing for 2 years?...he can "try" to move on by breaking things that reminded him of her but she can't try?...Even if his anger is unreasonable they could've shown his flashbacks too..how that pain changed into anger...how and why he feel betrayed when he himself didn't communicate...or he tried to contact her but Suwarna mata might've manipulated it too..the way she didn't let Naira talk to him...

@blue maybe he didn't listen what she said...maybe...otherwise those words must have rang in his mind..."kayi baar bulane par nahi aye toh bin bulaye kya atey"...

@blue : WORD. Main jo karun woh sahi, tum karo toh galat. ðŸ˜•

The thing is, even if they do show some backstory that he tried to reach out to her.. and swarna or circumstances led him to believe that Naira didn't want to come back, what explains his anger on her trying to move on today? His first scene post leap was shutting off anything that remotely reminded him of Naira, he didn't want to hear her name !! 

For Naira they've shown she has given up on everything and is trying to rebuild her life in whatever way possible.. in fact she did say to Naitik she can't think of anyone else in her life. 

All we've seen of Kartik is.. anger.. and more anger. Which reminds me...Kaafi time se kuch toda nahi Kartik ne.. ðŸ˜†

He is breaking... naira's heart🤣and all the girls at collages hearts...+ confusing the dean who is half in love with him.(with his bipolar behavior)
destroying kunals ego
trampling on nairas will to move on
all the furniture got saved
plus maybe suvarna told him that because he is renting in that flat if he breaks anything he will have to pay for it so he has settled to different sort of breaking

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

He is breaking... naira's heart🤣and all the girls at collages hearts...+ confusing the dean who is half in love with him.(with his bipolar behavior)
destroying kunals ego
trampling on nairas will to move on
all the furniture got saved
plus maybe suvarna told him that because he is renting in that flat if he breaks anything he will have to pay for it so he has settled to different sort of breaking

Girl your sense of humour ðŸ˜†

Dean truly looks in awe of Mr. Goenka, might as well be a closet Kaira Shipper ðŸ˜†

Arm wrestling scenes wasn't that much fun.. I want a full blown punch in Kunal's face.. or maybe that chomu back at the apartment.. damn, Kartik is yet to witness that lame one sided only-in-the-guy's-head-imaginary love story.

Furniture is safe... people are at risk. 

Girl your sense of humour ðŸ˜†

Dean truly looks in awe of Mr. Goenka, might as well be a closet Kaira Shipper ðŸ˜†

Arm wrestling scenes wasn't that much fun.. I want a full blown punch in Kunal's face.. or maybe that chomu back at the apartment.. damn, Kartik is yet to witness that lame one sided only-in-the-guy's-head-imaginary love story.

Furniture is safe... people are at risk. 

Lol i also wanted to see kunal get punched but coz of the hints like where kunal says i like it aunty ji and stuff he could either be another one to fall for naira or just be a regular villain who did the mms kaandh
I think i would prefer him in love with her🤣

Coz Kartik can break his face and that sudhir at home too. 
I have this scene in my imagination where sudhir writes naira a love letter and the wind being a kaira shipper as well sends it to Kartik who is drowning himself in alcohol...he reads it and goes insane😆
goes to his house with a cricket bat (he borrowed from someone) and breaks his face too.

The dean gives me fishy vibes being so excited to surprise mr Goenka at the party, not wanting him to leave collage and change there...Always being around Kartik...when he is walking in corridors...
Begging him to come for the party...
As for being a kaira shipper maybe😆
But he gives me strong kartik fan girl vibes as well...

I am all for angry kartik breaking peoples faces.