India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

I got my exlove back am happy

Janny44 Newbie
Janny44
Janny44

Posted: 13 June 2018 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
i am sorry for putting this message here like this. I am just here to share my experience and to help who might want this kind of help. I have been scammed by fake casters that promised me results and get my money trying all my means to save my marriage. i was so despirate to keep my family as my husband wants a divorce. i decided to go spiritual as all i tried was not working. i seek spiritual helps to get things right but all i talked with never did anything for me. I was taken advantage of and i lost all my saving on that. i talked talked to a friend that was able to make me meet the help i searched for. when he said he will help, i never believed but im more than greatful now for giving him my last shot. You can get this great one on masterjames175@gmail.com never let it go too. its a good trial if you want to use him and he is the best to work with. my vote all to him.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||The One With The Cupid || Happy Valentine's Day

Author: -Strikhedonia-   Replies: 11   Views: 1375

-Strikhedonia- 11 1375 27 April 2017 at 8:09am by Martins419
Will it be a Happy Ending ???

Author: Prince666   Replies: 1   Views: 188

Prince666 1 188 07 February 2017 at 2:40am by v3Rsace
LITTLE FACTS THAT WILL MAKE A GIRL HAPPY <3

Author: --MaFia--   Replies: 8   Views: 613

--MaFia-- 8 613 07 September 2016 at 12:56pm by --MaFia--
Happy Independence Day

Author: Rumination   Replies: 1   Views: 341

Rumination 1 341 14 August 2016 at 7:42am by Rumination
Bring back lost friend

Author: surabhisandhir   Replies: 10   Views: 938

surabhisandhir 10 938 11 August 2016 at 12:19am by bebeeells

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index