Fan Fictions

clarify on my fanfics...

mpatel97508 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

there is a bit of confusion due to my fanfics...

To my readers:

i am only continueing 'Hook Ups' + 'Love...it happens'  this is only because i dont have any time left due to exams coming up soon... so yeah but as soon as my exams are over, im gonna start a new fanfic... so i request pretti didi to close all my fanfics except these two i have just mentioned.... i hope you guyz dont feel bad... but itz because i have a busy schedule... also with volleyball adn basketball comeing up in january... so sry once again!!

Mauli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
o......neva mind....same i'm busy at least i dun mind...but if it was last year then i wud def....be sad.....but now since me too, i have a busy schedule so that's why i dun mind much these days...god knows when i'll be free with all the skool owrk n all......
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I've closed all your fan fics except for the two you mentioned. Whenever you wish to continue them, drop me a PM and I'll open them. 😊
avantika_4ever thumbnail
ohhhhh man buit cool pay ayyension to skool newayz when you are ready like in febuary can you please continue mistress anytime you are free bercause i rellilike that fan fic 😳 😳 😳

thanks 😳 😳