Is Rap Star Drake going the Aamir Khan Way ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/02/drake-baby-mama-sophie-brussaux-met-son-same-birthday/

DRAKEPROVIDED ALLEGED BABY MAMA W/ PRIVATE JETto See Child On Xmas

6/2/2018 1:00 AM PDT

Drake Has Met Alleged Son Multiple Times, Including Christmas

EXCLUSIVE

Drake's done more than just financially support his baby mama and her son ... he's pulled out all the stops to be with him almost since birth.

Sources connected to Sophie Brussaux tell TMZ ... Drizzy wasn't present when she gave birth, but he's been actively involved since a paternity test confirmed he's the father. Our Drake sources say no paternity test has been taken yet ... but Sophie has a different story.

We're told Drake met his alleged son, Adonis, shortly after the test and has seen him multiple times.

Our sources say Drake's flown Sophie and Adonis to be with him. We're told Drake chartered a private jet for them on Christmas. Again, Drake has not publicly acknowledged he's the dad.

And get this ... Adonis was born on October 24 ... Drake's birthday. On top of that ... they also share the same initials (ADG) and last name, Graham.

Atleast he has met his son, Aamir has denied he has one with Jessica Hines...
Off topic, but Is it just me that thinks Jessica Hine's son really looks like Aamir? 
Originally posted by springkissed

Off topic, but Is it just me that thinks Jessica Hine's son really looks like Aamir?

No not just you, the young lad clearly resembles Aamir...
Did Aamir gift a private jet to Jessica Hines? I don't think so. How is he going Aamir's way then? I don't think Aamir has a private jet himself.