Page 1 of 1

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Miss USA Enters Rehab in Pennsylvania

By WENN| Friday, December 22, 2006

Donald Trump

HOLLYWOOD - Troubled Miss USA Tara Conner checked into a rehab facility in Pennsylvania yesterday, just days after pageant boss Donald Trump allowed her to keep her title.
Conner is expected to stay at the facility for three weeks.

On Tuesday, Trump allowed her to keep her title, despite allegations of drug and alcohol abuse, indiscretions with men and her apparent lack of reliability when it came to showing up for her official duties.

Trump said at the press conference on Tuesday, "I've always been a believer in second chances. Tara is a good person. Tara has tried hard. Tara is going to be given a second chance."

Conner, who turned 21 on Monday, admitted to drinking alcohol while underage and tearfully apologized for her behavior.

She said yesterday, "I wouldn't say that I'm an alcoholic. I think that would be pushing the envelope."

Trump says he plans to have Conner take regular drug tests and that her ordeal could actually help others in the same situation.

He tells the New York Daily News, "I don't think she's denying she is an alcoholic. She can be a great example for troubled people--and she's troubled."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miss USA Enters Rehab in Pennsylvania" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koenigbobo

IF-Stunnerz

koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
tfs buddy Tongue

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 14 January 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanx for the news Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top