Bepannaah NL creative team CC [SIO] - all check pg 22

Posted: 5 years ago

Hola people! Welcome to the Bepannaah Forum NL creative team CC. Wow that was a long name. to say in a single breath! 
let's answer clear some doubts first before getting ahead! πŸ˜³

What is this? 

This is creative team of NL. This team oragnises games and contests in the forum on weekly/biweekly/monthly bases. They are a part of the NL team however are not involved with the the write ups of the NL that is posted biweekly but are involved in organising games and contests for the members of the forum. 

How does it work? 

We decide the games and contests by discussion and majority's agreement and then post it in the forum for other members to take part in it. 

What are games? What are contests? 

Games are usually short period. They are like Antakshari, or guessing the word type, but lets be more creative. πŸ˜† contests usually take a longer time. They are like os contest and such. Contests can be done individually or team wise. Games are only for individuals. Usually there are no winners or losers in the game.

How does it take place? 

Since games are short period, they can be done every week. Our work is only to post the game so it's more easier. While contests are for longer period of time so once a month. πŸ˜³

Can the team members take part in the games and contests? 

All the team members can take part in all games. However when it comes to contests, members can only take part in the voting based contests. The ones where the team members are themselves are jury, they can not take part in those or the ones with team. 

An example of game : [Game]
An example of contest : [Contest]

First thing first, lets start with the introduction and start suggesting some games. 

So let the fun begin! 
Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Games 

Volunteers:

Volunteer : .ROSY.

Volunteer : AshikaWrites..

Contests 

Volunteers:

Volunteer: princy48

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Add my name in bothπŸ˜†, If only one is permitted then I will pick contest
And Amazing threadπŸ₯³
Hi everyone!
Di plz right all the team .members name tooπŸ˜†

I'm up for contests!😳
Thanks Sam.
Add my name for contests. 
Guys! Everyone kinda is involved in both organising games and contest. πŸ˜† there is no need to choose. Start suggesting games so that we can finalise one and start from this week itself. We can discuss contest more clearly since we have some time. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Guys! Everyone kinda is involved in both organising games and contest. πŸ˜† there is no need to choose. Start suggesting games so that we can finalise one and start from this week itself. We can discuss contest more clearly since we have some time. πŸ˜³
I have some write up contest ideas. Let me think about games.πŸ˜†
My idea for game:
We can start with an antakshari game where one person will start a song.
next person will have to sing another song of actor featured in the previous song(featured in the song, not movie i.e if its solo song then only that actor's song should be sung by next person regardless of other actors in the movie)
Similarly, next person cannot sing next song of the actor from the same movie as previous.
me too entered! thread is beautiful sam. i have some ideas with writing contest,and games is also fine
Originally posted by Ianoconic.

My idea for game:
We can start with an antakshari game where one person will start a song.
next person will have to sing another song of actor featured in the previous song(featured in the song, not movie i.e if its solo song then only that actor's song should be sung by next person regardless of other actors in the movie)
Similarly, next person cannot sing next song of the actor from the same movie as previous.

good ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ we can do this